• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sparkling Aria

1. S

Your first starter

I started with Pokemon Red back when I was a kid and I barely knew what I was doing, and I ended up choosing Squirtle, mostly for random reasons, but it ended up being a lifelong favorite of mine.
  2. S

Which Starter Group is the Hardest for you to Choose From?

Not usually a problem for me. Kanto: Pretty much always choose Squirtle. Charmander is a tough early game choice and Bulbasaur struggles against all the very common Poison Pokemon. Squirtle has always been reliable when I need it and is by far my favorite. Johto: I pretty much only like...
  3. S

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

Definitely part of the Grookey Gang at this point. My starter preference has followed a pattern over the years, and I genuinely think Grookey is the cutest. It does somewhat depend on the evolutions too, but I have a great feeling I'll like them.
  4. S

SwSh Starters Discussion

Really not a fan of all these Grookey evos. I honestly don't think we're getting some super buff hyper-masculine looking final form. It's more likely that it's going to go the feminine route ala Delphox and Primarina IMO, and it's disappointing to see literally no decent fan concepts of such out...
  5. S

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

I'd like any new Eeveelution types. Dragon of course would be interesting, but I think Ghost, Fighting, or Flying would be really unique too.
  6. S

Best name for snivy

Snivy is my favorite by far. Smugleaf is an appalling name.
  7. S

What was your first Pokémon?

My first Pokemon was Squirtle on a Red version. Originally it was to be Bulbasaur, but I didn't want to copy my brother.
  8. S

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Pokemon Emerald. Hands down. :D
  9. S

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

I assume it's a new Wii battling game ala PBR and Stadium, or an rpg like XD. Better yet, it may be a mix of the two. Sorry, but if it's Mystery Dungeon I will be really disappointed.
  10. S

Poll - Do you prefer the "Red" or "Blue" Pokémon games?

Red < Blue Gold > Silver Ruby < Sapphire FireRed < LeafGreen Diamond < Pearl HeartGold > SoulSilver Black > White Looks like Blue. The way I see it, I generally pick the underdog version; the one that's the least popular. The one exception is Red and Blue. Blue was a slightly better seller than...
  11. S

Favorite girl character?

I like May the best. When she was first introduced, she came off as kind of goofy, clumsy, and not all that bright, at least when it came to Pokemon. I like that though, it shows she has personality and charm. I like how she didn't even like Pokemon at the beginning. She had to warm up to them...
  12. S

Review S14 EP13: Minccino—Neat and Tidy!

Great episode. I really liked Cilan and Bianca in this one. I hope we see Bianca a lot more in the future. Also, Ash has been a lot more likable this season than during the DP saga. I don't know if it's just because his personality is a bit different or that the writing is better. Whatever the...
  13. S

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

The Grass starters. :D If not, I also like Squirtle, Torchic, and Piplup from their respective regions.
  14. S

Greetings!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I love it here already. ^-^ Snivorita is indeed a combination of Snivy and Chikorita. Those two are my favorite of the Grass starters, but I love Bulbasaur, Turtwig, and Treecko too. :)
  15. S

What's your least/most favorite new feature introduced in Generation V?

I love the new graphics, and the Entralink is pretty neat, though I don't actually use it much. Musicals are my least favorite new feature. They are uninvolved, boring, and unrewarding. I played it once, and it was cute, but there's no reason to play it again unless you like dressing up Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom