SpeedyGreninja

Hello there! I'm from the US, but go to Japan for a month every summer ever since I was born. I've always used Bulbapedia for my main guide to Pokemon and Bulbanews as my main news source for Pokemon since May 23, 2011. Just recently, I've started to edit pages in Bulbapedia. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since the summer of 2009, when I went to Japan for the tenth time, and one day, read the TV guide, and watched DP134. I loved it so much, I quickly became a huge fan. I also totally love the games. My first Pokemon game was Platinum Japanese version. To this day, I still watch the anime (in both Japanese and English) along with the Pokemon show every Sunday (currently called Pokemon GetTV) at 7:30 on TV Tokyo. I don't have much interest in the TCG. I also love computers and technology! I am fluent in both Japanese and English. Favorite Pokémon: Snivy and evolutions, Greninja, Frokie, Noivern, Noibat, Fennekin and evolutions, Lucario and Mega Lucario, Infernape, Sylveon, Charizard + megas, Grovile, Sceptile, Blaziken and Mega Blaziken, Reshiram, Samurott, and the list goes on and on! So anyways, there's my short little intro bio.

Computers, tech, Pokemon
Birthday
December 26
Website
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Rikeo
Favorite Generation
Generation IV (DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dragon
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Shalour City Rumble Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
2234-8071-5804
Bulbapedia Username
Rikeo
Occupation
Student

Signature

スピーディ ゲッコウガ

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 1

I Choose You!

Your favourite Pokémon is a starter, maybe even the first Pokemon you raised!
  2. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom