Recent content by Spiny

1. S

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Vista Windows Mac KARLO5 ISA4C MART-Y
  2. S

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

I did say put up a list... I told you so...
  3. S

What kind of trainer are you?

B, for sure.
  4. S

Possible new Wii Pokemon game

PBR, but with a real story like XD. Thats what I think would be awesome.
  5. S

I'll put up a request later, for now I suggest you put up something on the front page telling you who has the slots at the moment. It's really confusing.
  6. S

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Rayquaza for the sake of owning everything.
  7. S

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Grovyle-Spiny January 16 2010
  8. S

You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon.

Porygon-Z Scyther Scyther Scyther Aerodactyl Chatot Day 1: Porygon-Z will take over the internet, and internally destroy it. Before doing so, it would hack in to all military and economic based systems on the planet. No Military, No money, and no contact to the outside world. Whilst the...
  9. S

Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles heads to Australia: Pokémon Season 12 to make its debut

Re: Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles heads to Australia: Pokémon Season 12 to make its de Jeez! And I thought us in England had to wait a while! It only just came out?
  10. S

COMPLETE: Pokémon: The Ash Ketchum Chronicles (A Pokémon GK prequel)

Oak owned the battle tower? I wonder what awesome pokemon Ash gets from Oak. Dragonite? Seaking? Charizard?
  11. S

Pokémon GK: Volume Two - The Sevii Islands

Pokemon from Black/White. We don't have the english name yet. Think Electric Rapidash.
  12. S

I have no excuse. I am ashamed :(
  13. S

Pokémon GK: Volume Two - The Sevii Islands

For a minute, I thought it WAS Drew...that would have been a little...strange...
  14. S

Why Ash should have won the Sinnoh League

Be thankful that its not just some random noob. Takuto actually had power and had some story to him. Harrison just pops out of nowhere, as if Paul had met Ash in the Sinnoh League hotel.
  15. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Oh, thats my bad i'm afraid, I thought the bio said PHYSICAL moves (Hydro pump is a special move)
Back
Top Bottom