• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
SpinyShell
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So I found a Spanish Pokemon Wiki called Wikidex that has some really good SwSh models. The models are usually larger and higher quality than the ones you can get from Project Pokemon, and include some/all (I haven't checked specifically) front facing models for the non-Galar Pokemon in SwSh. Note that for the non-Galar Pokemon some articles do not have their models displayed yet but they are in the "see/view all the images of..." section.

Just thought I'd put this out there considering I haven't seen any other sources of high quality gen 8 models.
    Just refreshed my page and the lightbulb theme is gone...

It's still April first where I live.
    I having trouble deciding which Pokéball a shiny G-Ponyta/Rapidash would look better in, a Heal Ball or a Dream Ball. I’m leaning towards the Dream Ball, but...
    I have no idea if this is possible, but I wonder if we could have a sort of monthly/weekly room trade thing via HOME going on here.
    Just spent roughly an hour trying to defeat a 5-star Vanilluxe raid. I think spread moves like Blizzard should be nerfed in raids considering how ridiculously broken they are against the NPCs.
    Does anyone know where to find animated sprites for the PMD games? I know one user has animated Clefable sprites in their signature and was going to ask them but I forgot their username. Thanks.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    May I ask you what do you want to see if I can find it?
    SpinyShell
    SpinyShell
    I was looking for Cubone's and Mudkip's front facing walking sprites in particular. If you can find them I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been having no luck though I might just not be looking in the right places.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Well, Spriters Resource has the spritesheets, but animated I can't seem to find. Maybe that person made a gif from the sprites found there.
    Got my first shiny in Sword (non-charm, 17 battled): a Butterfree from a Max Raid Battle. She is a star-sparkle shiny.
    If a pure Electric type has Wonder Guard and is holding an Air Balloon, I think it's immune to all direct damage outside of Struggle.
    Blaine.
    Blaine.
    Not anymore
    Poke Dragon
    Poke Dragon
    Mold Breaker, Turboblaze and Teravolt cancel out the effects of Wonder Guard. Meaning a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze or Teravolt can still do direct damage with any attack except Ground-type attacks in this case.
    SpinyShell
    SpinyShell
    Shoot, I forgot that those abilities existed.
    I have finally gotten all Pokemon in the Galar Pokedex barring Zamazenta.

Now I need to figure out how to get shield-doggo considering I don't want to trade away my Zacian...
    So I stumbled across some more artwork for Turtonator that has piqued my interest as a possible avatar.

• Loading…
  • Loading…