• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
SpinyShell
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Is it possible to make a unicode emoji like this : ) (minus the space between the colon and parentheses) without it turning into this :)?
    I think we were just hit with a spam attack. Shout out to the staff for removing them so quickly. :)
    SpinyShell
    SpinyShell
    Some account spammed the same post about some university service over and over, but with a different university name in the title each time. The title was in English but the rest of the post used Chinese characters.
    occtopus executive
    occtopus executive
    oh yeah. that happened the other day too. i tried clicking on the account, but it didn't exist. i went to the forum list, but the thread was deleted. spooky.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Yeah. I mean, it's one thing to be all "hey come to this university! it's great", but if you are just constantly making the same message, it just comes across as annoying. There was a point where the anime forum's first page was nothing but spam (At least I think it was that one [one of the ares had nothing but spam threads on the first page]).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…