Recent content by Phosphene

1. Phosphene

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Has this been confirmed? I thought people were speculating that this game is based in the Poke-1800s because of the (re)development theme, but the style of the trailer is modern which makes me think this game won't take place in a 1800s-themed setting. Contrast this trailer to Legends Arceus...
  2. Phosphene

I'm going to bet on the setting being either in the present day or in the near future--I'm really skeptical that the game will be set in the past based on the themes shown in the trailer. The image @/Adelon shared has some interesting ideas. I do think that Z-A's Lumiose City will have...
  3. Phosphene

I feel like GF could have easily incorporated a blue print-like style a la the Eiffel Tower blueprint @/Pipcard showed with a historic flair if they wanted to. The futuristic Tron-like style and electronic music seems too deliberate to be a red herring or stylistic choice for just this teaser...
  4. Phosphene

I think the logo reflects this theme as well. The Z looks rather futuristic/technological with the hexagonal pattern in my opinion, while the A has a more natural/plant-like look. Perhaps a reach, but GF has used nature in reference to the past (e.g. Opelucid City's design in White and White 2).
  5. Phosphene

I've fallen out of the Pokémon sphere these past few years, but was lucky enough to watch the Pokémon Presents on the bus ride to lab. I skipped through most of the video because it seemed like all mobile game stuff, but was really surprised to see a new game set in Kalos (and all in just...
  6. Phosphene

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

And the sound played sounds very similar to the chime that plays when you hit select on the title screen of Diamond and Pearl.
  7. Phosphene

Contest Poké Balls vs Great Balls vs Ultra Balls

Ultra Balls have the best appearance and animation out of the three in my opinion.
  8. Phosphene

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10 I will admit that I find it disappointing that Lanturn doesn’t have its pre-evo’s unique eyes or double lure, but I do find it cute. Morelull?
  9. Phosphene

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

Very beautiful birds. I've seen a couple males around my house, and depending on the angle you'd see them, their throats were either blue or purple. Mountain quail.
  10. Phosphene

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

How much of a role does Bonebeard play in the story? Is he aware and involved in Captain Sam’s quest, pulling the strings behind the scene, for example?
  11. Phosphene

Contest Bidoof vs. Rattata

I like rats, but Rattata and Raticate just don’t do it for me, so I’ll have to go with Bidoof.
  12. Phosphene

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

Sinnoh has a lot of great Pokémon like Gastrodon, Porygon-Z, Luxray, Vespiquen, etc., but I think the one that stands the most out to me is Garchomp. I'm a sucker for sleek, monstrous Pokémon as well as fast offensive attackers (granted I haven't really used Garchomp that much, but it does fit...
  13. Phosphene

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Geebraprint made a thread on this: Will the starters get Hisuian forms? As neat as I think it would be, I don't think either the Sinnoh or Hisuian starters will get Hisuian forms, especially the Sinnoh ones, unfortunately.
Back
Top Bottom