Recent content by Spirit Zorua

1. S

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Okay, yeah, so Whimsy has a few problems. But imagine putting it in against a Rain team with all those Water-types. Giga Drain would be a bit of recovery even without CM boost, and after those it could wreck some serious shit. And even better-put Substitute on instead of Hurricane and invest in...
  2. S

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

What if Whimsicott got Calm Mind? Just imagine: Calm Mind, Cotton Guard, Giga Drain, and the pick of Taunt(for trolling), U-Turn(for passing its boosts), or Hurricane(on a rain team). With Prankster and a Big Root, and some EV investment in Def and Sp. Def, and possibly a little in Speed for...
  3. S

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Usually in a mental hospital. You meant "Berger's," right? May I ask a question?
  4. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Heatran used Magma Storm! It's Super Overkill!
  5. S

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Well, you asked for the Andean Special, didn't you? Waiter, there's soup in my soup.
  6. S

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win because I just caught my first shiny. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  7. S

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Honchkrow. I challenge you to find something to follow this without using any outside reference.
  8. S

In the Cupboard!

I put in a Dawn Stone. The Dawn and Dusk Stones reach critical mass and transform into the legendary Timeless Stone. CUPBOARD: Timeless Stone
  9. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Oh...okay...I tried to keep it in-type by giving it the Grass Plate. See, Arceus's ability is Multitype, and since it was holding the Grass Plate...oh, never mind. Butterfree, Confusion!
  10. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Arceus(holding Grass Plate) used Judgement! It's Super Overkill!
  11. S

In the Cupboard!

The Magikarp attempts to use the Rainbow Scale. It evolves into a horrifying hybrid. Ugly House Horrifying Gyrados-Milotic Hybrid Carpenter(3 posts to restore the ugly house back to normal)
  12. S

In the Cupboard!

The house is abandoned, so it becomes ugly. I put in a Poke Ball trap to catch any Pokemon that comes in. CUPBOARD: Ugly House Poke Ball Trap(triggered by anything alive, will catch any Pokemon that enters the cupboard)
  13. S

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the book where it happens is just a dream sequence, unrevealed until the next book. I wish I knew everything.
  14. S

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a bathroom. You'll probably need it if that hat was empty. *inserts Pokemon Snap*
  15. S

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a thread scribbled all over by trolls. Even the machine can't bring threads back to life. *inserts my head, just to take a look*
Back
Top Bottom