Recent content by Spontaneous Combusken

1. Spontaneous Combusken

BlueAngelShipping (Ash x Lana) Thread

After watching SM episode 5 I thought their interactions were pretty cute and they had the potential to be a cute ship, so I thought I'd make a thread for anyone else who felt the same way. :X3:
  2. Spontaneous Combusken

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Anybody have any ideas for Hau/Gladion? I've seen multiple people ship it, but I've yet to see an actual ship name suggested (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough.)
  3. Spontaneous Combusken

Mirage Islands and Regi Puzzles

I could see GF changing a few things about the regi quests to make them a bit easier for the sake of the younger audience since the games only seem to be getting easier as of late. Although I'd love to see the regi's puzzles unchanged, save for updated graphics. As for the possibility of...
  4. Spontaneous Combusken

How did you become a shipper?

Dude, me too! I'm afraid to tell my friends about all the ships i ship, because they'll judge me. And i did the same thing when i discovered fanfiction. I attacked that site. Oddly enough, the only reason i went to fanfiction in the first place was to see if the fanfic Cupcakes was really as...
  5. Spontaneous Combusken

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I was going to leave my unpopular opinion about the anime, but I'm not sure if this thread is even about that anymore, eheheheh. Anyway, I'm not sure how unpopular this opinion is, but I can't stand the english dubbed voices of Iris, Cilan, Trip, and Bianca. They make my ears bleed and I find...
  6. Spontaneous Combusken

Mysterious video about Misty!

My best guess is that originally the movie was going to be told through flashbacks, presented in the form of misty (and possibly that other woman) telling the child the story of how "mewtwo strikes back". Now, whether that kid is ash and misty's, misty's child who isn't related to ash, or the...
  7. Spontaneous Combusken

How did you become a shipper?

For me, i probably wouldn't be shipping if it weren't for facebook, oddly enough. Pokémon was really the first fandom i ever really go into, and will always be my OTF (one true fandom). Well anyway, when i was 12, i got into the pokémon games in the summer, and in the fall/winter following that...
  8. Spontaneous Combusken

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se You're welcome!! I love PTT!
  9. Spontaneous Combusken

Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Serve

Re: Offering N's Zorua, Zekrom, DW Pokemon, & Hidden Grotto Pokemon. 1st Come, 1st Se May i have patchirisu? My FC is in my signature. Btw, i love your avatar!
  10. Spontaneous Combusken

How did you get into pokemon?

It was funny, i had no interest in pokémon at first. My mom pretty much told me it was evil/stupid/bad so i never gave much thought to it. Until one December when my mom bought pokémon diamond for my cousin for Christmas because he was always into pokémon. (at the time, i was more focused on...
  11. Spontaneous Combusken

Seeking a Rufflet or Braviary

I'm sorry but i'm probably going to be out all tomorrow. I might be able to trade sunday. What about you?
  12. Spontaneous Combusken

Ok! I'll get you both if you want. I don't mind since i need six pokémon to use the poketransfer. We appear to be in the same time zone. When are you available to trade? And should i use the FC in your signature?
  13. Spontaneous Combusken

So I'm in need of a LEGIT Rufflet or a Braviary. Preferably adamant in nature. I can offer you pretty much any LEGIT non-legandary pokémon in return. They'll be lvl.1 so raising it is up to you. Just tell me what egg moves and ability you want on your pokémon. I'll also pokérus them for...
Back
Top Bottom