Recent content by spring T

1. S

What would your first Pokemon be?

I'd start with a Eevee
  2. S

The General Anime Discussion Thread

Re: The Pokémon Anime Marathon {READ POST 195!} pokemon EP 111 & 112 :Hello pummelo! & Enter The Dragonite did ash send all his pokemon to attack & possible seriasly hurt snorlax & snorlax came out without a strach WTF misty:snorlax would be very strong in your match tracy:yea but it can't...
  3. S

Re: The Pokémon Anime Marathon {READ POST 195!} pokemon EP 111 & 112 :Hello pummelo! & Enter The Dragonite did ash send all his pokemon to attack & possible seriously hurt snorlax & snorlax came out without a strach WTF misty:snorlax would be very strong in your match tracy:yea but it...
  4. S

Re: The Pokémon Anime Marathon {READ POST 195!} o.k yea your right dispite the fact brook looked wired i guess it's not weird to her go'in with them they where nice there go'in to the same destination & most guys all over the world talk to other girls & look like lossers thats not strange...
  5. S

Re: The Pokémon Anime Marathon {READ POST 195!} @gible funny i think tha way you juge EP's are fair and your comments make even some of the boring EP's seem funny @piplup i don't know about may i get why they travled together but dawn because ash was not dawn's friend when they meet o.k...
  6. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

first let me say cool look to bulbagarden next back on track ash 1.weedle-sure of 2.Haunter-sure of 3.spearow-sure of 4.Golduck-not sure 5.riolu-i think 6.corsola-not sure --if banned episodes count-- 7.rhyhorn-sure of 8.kangaskhan think 9.dritini-not sure misty 10.totodile-not...
  7. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

its been sometime glad to see this is still rollin
  8. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

ya it is nice this was moved back & yea who ever ask the question can pick who gave the best answer & if you fill like your A. was more correct debat it EDIT: NO respones from GreatLiver EDIT: It's been 2 days now anyone who has a question go for it
  9. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

great Q. mine was only to confuse people, i knew they would say spearow (minus lorli)i tryed to not research at all but look at pic's of all E-4 members and take the one's i dont remember in the anime so right or wrong is a surprise to me i didn't know Lorli was an E-4 member in the anime...
  10. S

Sinnoh League Speculations Thread!

Re: Sinnoh League Speculations.... i think pual will battle ash but unsure of the outcome who ever wins i feel like either will get to the top 4 or 8 but loss the finals or top4 i think nando will come outta no where and smash the grand festival & league leav'in everone with envy happiness...
  11. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Re: pokemon Quiz well where back in action where we left off this question is over 2 days now with no confirmation from the questioner burningdoubt so now anyone can ask the next question RAMMBLING:so who's ever 1st get's it shoot away!!!
  12. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Re: pokemon Quiz i agree i meant for it to be in the anime thread
  13. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Re: pokemon Quiz well piplup burningdoubt could have been infering to ash offical releases or as you said those he left in anothers care we will just have to wait for burningdoubt to confirm an answer if burningdoubt dosent in 2 day's then anyone can ask the next question ALSO PEOPLE: like...
  14. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Re: pokemon Quiz you should wait for the one who asked the question to confirm your answer even if you know it to be right if there's no confirmation in 2 days the the floor opens to anyone but your correct and your question stands:)
  15. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Re: pokemon Quiz wrong!
Back
Top Bottom