S
Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've still got two more pokemon I need to work on before my OU team is completely finished. I've tried to work on it but i've also had to split that with working on last minute changes to my UU team.
    yeah, but we'd like to get as many points in so we can win the whole tournament.. unless you run or forfiet :|
    I was thinking the same thing. I put so much effort into my UU team so I still want to go out fighting.
    They wagered 4 on LinIsKorean and 3 on Heathcliff so they got 7. We wagered 3 on you and 2 on me so we can't win unfortunately.
    I thought we had the chance to tie but I accidently miscalculated, they've got 7. We're out of it I guess since there's just one round. Man this sucks.
    I know pressure sucks but i'm feeling pretty confident in the strategy for my match. I know coolking is good because he's beaten 6-0 once before but i'm ready for him this time. As for Badal people seem to be saying he's not that good so i guess we'll just have to see.
    Ino-chan and Rickclev lost thier matches so I guess it's up to me and you now Springi. If we can both win our matches though we'll at least tie 5-5 with the UnderDawgs. Anyway, good luck!
    Its very late :(
    and I'm exhausted after a football game at school ;( I would battle otherwise.. I actually just reached home.. from school and its 10:46 PM here
    Sorry, I would, but right now I'm at my cousins house and they have no wi-fi :(

But if I get back home before you get offline, I might be able to battle you =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom