• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Spriteit

1. S

Archives How-to Request: Whatever you call the XY animated sprites?

PK Parariso have us permission to create stills from their animated versions. We didn't use the animated versions due to the size and the increase in loading times it would cause on pages https://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php
  2. S

Where/how to submit bulbapedia recommendations?

In general, we're moving away from tool tips since they don't work particularly well on mobile. S Specific information like that is something we also try to avoid on Pokemon pages just due to the sheer amount of info already being present. Another factor is its now two points of data that have...
  3. S

Archives Clearing image cache after reupload

I'm sure you've found out by now, but it can be anywhere from ten minutes to 2 days, it depends when the image was last cached on the server side
  4. S

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I think I caught most of the stuff except for the images, so for the late response. I don't have the time atm to do the images
  5. S

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

To pass on from my message "EVs are divided and rounded down before the nature modifier is considered, and EVs are capped at 252 starting in XY anyways"
  6. S

I'll pass your comment on to people that are more knowledgeable on the matter see if we can't work out what's up
  7. S

That is a very non-specific error. Not the first time it's been reported either, I've never been able to replicate it though. What sort of phone/browser are you using?
  8. S

Something like this? SM-P Promos (TTCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  9. S

Sounds reasonable, I don't see why you couldn't add it.
  10. S

FIxed
  11. S

Fixed the Pearl, several of our partners also didn't list it so I believe thats correct. Could always use someone to double check though. I've passed on the Canyon entrance note as well ^^
  12. S

Your list doesn't include Cherish Balls, the event ball.
  13. S

Bulbapedia Some images broken

It's very odd that the issue is happening between several devices as well. It's it the same images?
  14. S

It only has 10 PP, and according to what the move variations page list it requires 15 or 20. I admittedly don't pay a lot of attention to move variations, too much if this then that.
  15. S

Bulbapedia Some images broken

Out of curiosity has this issue been fixed? All the image thumbnails appear fine for me (recent uploads being an exception admittedly)
Back
Top Bottom