• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Squid-chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• my sister made me watch final destination and I liked it more than I thought I would. Tonight's also the first night I'm gonna go down to the apartment complex's workout room. Now I'm kind of paranoid that somefin's gonna happen, and that movie is largely responsible for that. At least it's not still friday the 13th, then I'd be really paranoid. Oh well, I'll be fine. Probably.
    friggin praying mantis flew onto my right window while I was in the mcdonald's drivethrough. I thought it was cool until it climbed on top of my car and I became paranoid it would climb through my window. Thankfully I think it left. Bizarre, I almost never see those things...
    Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    doesn't matter if it wouldn't have hurt me, I'm scared shitless of having any intimidating bug or spider near me without glass or somefin in between us. Or, god forbid, on me. If it was a caterpillar or ladybug or somefin maybe I wouldn't mind it coming inside my car. Ignoring the hassle of getting it out of my car....

fact of the matter is, it didn't enter my car, so I'm treating the whole experience as a positive since I think praying mantises are cool

I mean, I used to have one as a pet, so....
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    Hmm...

holds your hands and squeezes them
    Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    squeezes your hands back

-w-
    I'm missing out on RM page 1111....
    Max1996
    Max1996
    That's unfortunate...
    Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    ....it's fine, it's fine. Well, it's not fine, but I'm not as pissed about it anymore. I....I just have a strange obsession with numbers I find notable...I was sort of like this when I missed page 1,000, for instance. Although the reasons behind me missing page 1,000 were quite different....
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    pats your head and back
    I have good news and bad news

the good news is that I took morsela to the vet and she's apparently totally fine. They gave me a folder full of info about hamsters which should serve useful, and gave me the name of a site that I might be able to find a usable hamster wheel on.

the bad news is that I went to the apartment office and they said me and my sister cannot have a treadmill since we're on the second floor. This was pretty heart crushing for me, since I have a hard time going outside. I guess I'm forced to use the apartment complex's treadmills, which requires me to, well, go outside. A big reason this is such a big issue for me is because I only shave once every two or three days, because it's hard for me to shave on consecutive days because there's so little facial hair by that point that it hurts to shave. I really feel uncomfy going out in public with any facial hair whatsoever. It's true that people say it's unnoticeable literally 100% of the time, so my fears are most certainly irrational, but I still can't help but feel paranoid that somebody can tell.... v.v
    I hope a bunch of transphobes go to the area 51 raid and get shot
    I was just at subway. Some lady there was staring at me....I was so scared that it was because she could tell I'm a transgirl. I'm still upset about it. I keep telling myself that it was for some other reason; maybe it was because I had wet hair at the time, maybe she thought she recognized me, maybe she thought I was pretty. I really, really hope it wasn't because I'm trans....I really want to believe I pass....
    dig
    dig
    Happiness comes from within. You gotta do right by you, some random person you'll never see again - they don't matter. It's easy as hell to let your anxieties, worries, etc get to you and stop you living the life you want to lead. And that's no way to live.

Don't let these small things get to you, as hard as it can be sometimes.
    Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    thanks for the encouragement, dig. I'll try to not let it get to me.
    Reactions: dig
    Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    my mom also pointed out that it could have been because I sometimes act shy and nervous in public, which apparently can cause people to stare
    so according to riki, my full legal name is "possibly the most male sounding name i've seen". Gee, thanks, riki. Unfortunately, he's not wrong. Even more reason to change my surname too and put that all behind me as much as I can. Take a torch to the past, I say. Delete it all.

I have a last name in mind, but obviously I won't be telling the majority of you people about it. I'm no bakanoid. All I shall say is that it's super lovely and fitting.
    today is my 9th bulbaversary....I've been on this forum for a full nine years. Been a while, huh. Go figure that my ninth bulbaversary would fall on friday the 13th. Hope I don't die~
    so apparently my dad's excuse for not yet asking on reddit is that he's been high most of the time and is lazy when he's high

I would be angry if I didn't understand the truth of this

although sometimes I'm energetic and do things when I'm high

shrug
    Hey squid(can i call you squid or do you hate it?), i re-read your about page and i saw that you like Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, and Steven Universe, more specifically Peridot. I love Peridot. So that's cool.
    Reactions: Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    Squid-chan
    you can call me squid. You like those shows too? That's cool. And yeah, peridot's awesome. It's a shame she tends not to get as much screentime anymore, though I still need to catch up on steven universe.
    when I was driving back from tim hortons, some idiot was driving forward in the left hand turn lane. I move in front of him so I can turn into my apartment complex, and the asshole honks at me. I flip him off as he drives around me; I watched him, he didn't have to turn left at any point. Then when I'm walking up to my apartment, I drop my turkey bacon club all the way down the fucking stairs and it ends up just sitting on the floor. In a rage, I throw my keys at the wall, which results in the clicker to unlock/lock my car breaking off the keychain, so now I have to fix that. I drive all the way back to tim hortons to get another sandwich (the lady in the drivethrough window comments she wishes they had a policy like domino's) and get some bacon and cheese omelet bites as well. When I get home I realize they didn't give me my omelet bites, which I tried to not let bother me but it still does bother me. I really need to double check everything I get before I leave every drive through window, huh.

this came right after the revolution last night that gluing paper over the holes in the hamster wheel isn't going to work. I bought nontoxic elmer's glue and glued stips of paper over the holes, let it dry, but when I put the wheel in the cage yesterday two of the three paper strips fall out. So I guess I need to think up yet another solution, because this one clearly isn't going to work.

if all this is happening now, I can only imagine how bad my luck will be on friday -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…