S
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for letting me know. We'd prefer if you can do it in Showdown since we take a look at the replays and it's easier to access, I understand Pokebattle also saves battle logs but it's easier to watch things than read them :p If you're still having trouble with Showdown let the Elite 4 know and ask them if they're fine with doing your battles on Pokebattle.
    Alright I can go online now if you're free to battle.

EDIT: Ah sorry I have another battle lined up, after this one we can have our battle if you want.
    Sure thing, I'll be more or less free since it's the weekend. We can try to catch each other online (VM me when you're available as I usually don't connect my 3DS online) or feel free to suggest a time to meet up.
    Good game :) I got worried when Scrafty started getting Moxie, I never expected Dragon Dance to actually help me with Trick Room. Looking forward to an epic rematch.
    Sure thing, let me just go online. I have another challenger lined up as well, just in case you find me in the middle of a battle.
    Sorry I have exams this week until Thursday so my presence will be a bit spotty until then. If it's ok we can schedule Thursday night or any time afterwards and I'll try to oblige.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom