Squishy
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, along with four or five plaga-invested mooks.

A quick question that turned out being not so quick because I got distracted, sorry. orz

You click the little envelope next to the house on your dashboard, then put in the name of the person you want to send mail to.
    Unfortunately you need to be following them for a set period of time before you can begin to send them mail. :/
    Did he finish it? My friend literally never did play again after that experience. xD

Nothing inherently wrong with that. ^^
    That's happened to me a number of times playing these games. I tried to get a friend to play Resident Evil 4, but she got so scared she threw the control and refused to pick it back up again. xD

Ah, good good, just thought I should warn you. x3

What made you get a tumblr? Or did you have it for awhile and only recently decided to actively use it?
    No problem. ^^ Do you have a desire to play the games or just like the fanart? (Either way, I''ll apologize in advance because I spam SH stuff a lot on there, along with Avatar, Pokémon, and kittehs.)
    I'll respond to this here because I haven't followed you long enough on tumblr to send you fanmail. :I

That lil' guy is a numb body from the third game.
    I like the first three. I might delete the last one. I currently have a flipped version, though I flipped it before noticing that Sakura had her ID number on her arm.

Because my eyes were the size of dinner plates.
    I choose four wallpapers of Sakura, one of which includes Miku, and another has another redeco of Miku, Yuki Miku. I currently have it set up so it changes to a different wallpaper every 30 seconds.
    You're Welcome. Now if only I can find a wallpaper I like. I found one earlier (I shared it with MidnightSunset), but I decided I couldn't use it as it showed part of Miku's breast and the skirt of the other girl (apparently named Sakura Miku) was short enough to show some of her panties.
    I was looking through some wallpapers so I can put together a non-holiday school appropriate theme and I found this.
    I'm having dozens of mid life crisis even though I'm only a teenager, listening to loud rap music and been sleeping late. So pretty much the usual.

What did you get for Christmas?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom