• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Srebak

1. S

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I have already said this before in the old thread, but, i genuinely do not like the idea of Ash losing to Iris, not after all of that "little kid" talk that he had to put up with in BW. Ash was already, at least, a moderately more experienced trainer than Iris and did not deserve to be put...
  2. S

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Do you think that the second return of both Misty and Brock was meant to be in tandem with spring break? Because that’s what seems to be the case to me
  3. S

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

I will admit that I do like the prospective idea of seeing Ash’s Dragonite face off against Iris’, but I am left to wonder just which one of them will prevail? I mean they both seem pretty strong all things considered and as someone who never really liked Iris as a character, mostly because of...
  4. S

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

I will admit that I do like the prospective idea of seeing Ash’s Dragonite face off against Iris’, but I am left to wonder just which one of them will prevail? I mean they both seem pretty strong all things considered and as someone who never really liked Iris as a character, mostly because of...
  5. S

Which Pokémon have become Status Symbols?

Well, the phrase ‘Status Symbol’ just seemed to fit considering that certain Trainers who possess Pokémon like Dragonite, Charizard, Lucario and Garchomp are usually considered to be a cut above the rest Also, I would say that both Persian and Pyroar fit the description that you just...
  6. S

Is there a certain pattern to Ash’s captures?

Hey I just noticed that a lot of those particular Pokémon types that Ash has caught have something in common and thought that if there was a pattern of some kind then it was worthy of some form of a discussion
  7. S

Does Ash only take some of the leagues he goes super seriously?

Honestly, from what I have seen, Ash takes every single league challenge that he’s in seriously enough, as he sees them as a chance to prove both his and his Pokémon’s mettle. But as far as the problems that were mentioned go, well; for one thing Ash and most of his Pokémon are all about pushing...
  8. S

1. I did say ‘most’ 2. Froakie did have a personality that could have led him to become one 3. But Litten did still have the drive to prove that it was a tough enough Pokémon
  9. S

Honestly I have been taking notice of this possibility and here’s a little bit of why Most of Ash’s grass-type Pokémon are stoic and protective and will do anything to prove their merit and strength in battle Most of Ash’s Fire-type Pokémon are those who have been hurt and/or mistreated by...
  10. S

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

Which by that point, is one that he should have had a good general idea about in terms of what it is capable of
  11. S

Which Pokémon have become Status Symbols?

This is just something that I have recently thought about, which Pokémon have been made out to be such rare commodities that owning them is considered a status symbol and for obvious reasons Legendary Pokémon do not count since of course owning them would be extremely rare For me personally, I...
  12. S

Does Ash only take some of the leagues he goes super seriously?

I don’t know if this is the best place for this, but, I still can’t get over how wrong it is that people keep saying that Paul’s method of Pokémon training is fine too because it gets results in order to justify Ash losing to him, that just feels wrong to me
  13. S

He used Riolu tons of times
  14. S

I have been holding off on this for a while now, but I just have to speak up I admit that this show isn’t as bad as I feared it would be in certain aspects and certain things that it did truly did catch my fancy in some way, i.e. Ash obtaining a Dragonite, a ghost type officially and a Lucario...
  15. S

What are you currently thinking about?

What I’ve been thinking about recently for some strange reason is a film that I saw my mother and/or older sister watching and the question of what it was called. It was a film that involved an adult woman who for some reason became I assume irrational and grabbed a gun to shoot a man that she...