Recent content by Sriram Mannar

1. Sriram Mannar

How far out are we from the Alola League?

I actually like the way this series has viewed the Bond between Pokemon and Trainer, the previous series only did this by battling but this series has done that by other ways like I've mentioned before: Missions ( Ultra Guardians Arc ), just having fun, playing with Pokemon, giving them more of...
  2. Sriram Mannar

The League itself may be different from how other leagues are structured, they may make it similar to an Anime Tournament Arc, you know where we have some slice-of-life challenges to qualify to the Last/Main Rounds where there will be 3 VS 3 or 1 VS 1 Battles. I really don't care whether the...
  3. Sriram Mannar

For this we should figure out when SM will End, XY Had 4 1-Hour Specials and 20 Breaks, SM already has 4 1-Hour Specials and it has 14 Breaks. SM has hinted having 138 Main Series Episodes, so if we have all this to work our data on. Add Two More Episodes because we get those "Specials" at the...
  4. Sriram Mannar

Review SM105: Decisive Lugarugan Battle! Satoshi VS Glazio!!

It's because there are no "3D Cameras" and no camera movement "spinning around the battlefield"... nah just kidding. It seems like the person who was animating this episode worked on M21, it was his first time Animating something main-series related. I personally thought the animation was fine...
  5. Sriram Mannar

Review SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Was so busy zooming in on the ending to see whether the Pokemon on Torracat was Togedemaru or Jangmo-o lol, Guess it is Togedemaru after all. About this episode, I think it was a Great Introduction Episode, the Interactions were well done, I'm not busy focusing on little, minor stupid things...
  6. Sriram Mannar

Review SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Don't know if any of you saw the new Ending, but if you look in one shot you see Ash with a Jangmo-o beside him.So he's most likely gonna catch it...
  7. Sriram Mannar

Sun and Moon Anime- 138 episodes?

People are forgetting about the 1-Hour specials which they do and the 2 Specials at the end, I have a feeling SM is gonna last longer than BW and XY if it runs till November, it'll at least last 145-150 Episodes, If we don't get the Gen 8 Game announced this month and its announced it late...
  8. Sriram Mannar

Review S21 EP47: A Plethora of Pikachu!

Just a question, did they have a new opening theme ? Or did they keep "Under the Alolan Moon" ?
  9. Sriram Mannar

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

To basically summarize the video. The anime went with this pacing 1st Year - Their own version of the SM Games Story 2nd Year - USUM Anime Version Story Start of the 3rd Year - LGPE Promotion 3rd Year - Team Skull Arc + Poni Island Arc + League Staff for this Episode: Screenplay: Junichi...
  10. Sriram Mannar

Who's your favorite main character in SM?

No LOVE for Sophocles... Lmao... I voted for Gladion, if I had a second choice I would pick Lillie...
  11. Sriram Mannar

The most ironic thing if Ash meets Guzma is, If Ash had the ability to age and had some self-awareness of how he keeps on losing leagues and hasn't become a Pokemon Master yet, he would be the EXACT SAME OF HOW GUZMA IS!! A Bitter man who hasn't achieved his goals... The Anime can easily tie up...
  12. Sriram Mannar

Review SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Here's the conversation between Brock, Misty, and Ash at the end. Brock: Thanks Satoshi, I'll never forget this vacation. Misty: Really, thanks Satoshi. Ash: Thank you too, It was so much fun having you come for a visit! ***-All of them Laugh Ash: You know, I'm gonna keep learning...
  13. Sriram Mannar

Review SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Nice Episode before the real shit gets down next week...
  14. Sriram Mannar

Holy shit. How can one not be hyped for this ? Well there included in the Poni Island Arc Episodes...
Back
Top Bottom