S
Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I use it. If it's on, it'll say SSJ3 Raditz in the top right corner of the page though so you'll know.
    I apologize for the inconvinience, but power outages are rare here so I couldn't have seen it coming...let alone for the entire night.
    Unfortunately, a power outage in my village has caused me to lose quite a bit of work. You do realise my image can be edited in later, so you don't need to postpone for my crud. And yes, I find it a rather interesting idea and think it will be well recieved.
    Already?! Wow. Well how's it going so far? And also, have you voted in the fanfic awards yet?
    You should VM Archaic with that.

Test it out a bit more first though - if it only says it for like 10 minutes after you're offline, that's not that weird.

Anyway, how did you find this out?
    Yo, just working on the design. I've got a prospering city on the left and on the right ruins, along with Dan stood where the transition occurs. Btw, what will he be wearing? I've got school clothes on one side and I'm unsure if it'll continue on the other.
    That's a good idea, I think. It's better for the destruction of the region to have happened a few years ago than for it to have only just happened.

One thing I've noticed about my own writing is that I don't usually describe the appearance of people. If you want a banner, you can just describe what you want the characters to look like.

You could even just have a banner of a male silhouette accompanied by a female silhouette standing in front of a wasteland with whatever title you're gonna go for written in front of it. THat way you don't need to worry about what the character looks like plus it'd look really cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom