• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SS
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEY EVERYBODY!! ;D
    Wow! It sure has been a long time hasn't it? Sorry I haven't been on for like past year...I never seemed to have any time to do anything here...or at least log on! Now, I've made a commitment to at least get on a little bit each day! :)
    So yeah...lol! I got Pokemon White 2 yesterday and so far, it's a REALLY sexy game! I don't see how anyone can't enjoy it!
    ----------
    OMG I'M ALL MIXED UP! -_-
    I'm actually getting BLACK! Lolz...i'm always getting mixed up & telling people that i'm getting White because Reshiram is white...(you don't know how many people I told that I was getting White instead of Black)... -.-
    *sigh* I hope I didn't disappoint you now... :/

And yeah...you're right about how cool catching Pokemon in White Forest is, and battling Iris. My brother (Kamikazen) has White (lolz), and I've played his game & been to White Forest & stuff. :p
    It IS pretty awesome! ;D
    ----------
    I thought the exact same thing! 8D
    Black City is pretty cool! It's better looking than White Forest but you can't catch anything in there. T_T
    I really hope you get Pokemon White because you can catch lot of Pokemon in White Forest and you can also battle Iris for final badge! ^^
    Hey Blaze Judgement! Long time no talk! ^^
    It's going great! I've been busy playing Pokemon Black & White! <3
    That's ok ;)

Yep, I do :D You should, it's a very awesome game!

Yeah, I know, he got there pretty quickly :p I'm still on the 6th gym xD

It's very fun, I'm so glad I got it! I'm on the 6th gym, like I said. It's really cool :]
    I'm sort of overloaded, not that much, though :]

I went to Gamestop and reserved myself a copy of Pokemon White ^_^ I can't wait to pick it up from Gamestop on March 6th :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom