Recent content by Stakatakis

1. Stakatakis

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

really hoping clothing options aren't version exclusive this time
  2. Stakatakis

When and where did your journey start?

About 7, and rushing to play as much of my brother's Gold cartridge as possible without saving over his file. I always grinded to get Feraligatr, and then reset. Not sure why...
  3. Stakatakis

Generation VI: The Future

If there's anything I want in upcoming games, it's storyline changes. If every story is going to be on the scale of recent generations, I want it to affect gameplay in much larger ways. What I'm saying is, they could do more of a your-choice-changes-the-game kinda thing, like with BioWare games...
  4. Stakatakis

Why do people ask for legendary pokemon in exchange for common pokemon?

I've gotten legends for common Pokémon, too. People are surprisingly generous - I've put up multiple 5-6 IV Duskull breedjects and gotten around: 15 Reshiram 10 Zekrom 7 Kyurem 5 Kyogre 5 Groudon 2 Cresselia Tornadus Some of them were shiny, too.
  5. Stakatakis

How full is your Pokedex?

721 in both X/AS/Bank. :\
  6. Stakatakis

I need advice.

I think I'll trust Amazon for the system, and hopefully get a game at a local store. Really, it seems like Pokemon is now one of the riskiest things to buy.
  7. Stakatakis

I need advice.

Thanks! This'll certainly help.
  8. Stakatakis

I need advice.

I'm hoping to get something closer to an SP, for the advantage that I can play all games from Gens I-III. I can't find any possible option to purchase through GameStop, so I'm either hoping to find something cheap through Amazon or resort to buying locally. My real concern is with games, and...
  9. Stakatakis

I need advice.

The problem is, I accidentally got pirated games from one of them. So I don't quite know what to do right now.
  10. Stakatakis

I need advice.

I'm trying to somehow get myself a Gameboy Advance [SP] and, potentially, Emerald. The problem is, I don't know which is the best way to get them. Right now my options seem to be: * Purchase from Amazon. The problem with this is that I don't know if there are fake Gameboys for sale from...
  11. Stakatakis

Ideas For New Pokemon

A Trubbish prevo, consisting mainly of a dirty diaper.
  12. Stakatakis

Will they tone down the difficulty to match XY?

Hopefully they tone down Sky Pillar's bike puzzle.
  13. Stakatakis

Mega Evolution

A question I've had about Mega Evolution: why is it Kalos-exclusive? If we can ME Pokémon that aren't anywhere close (Blaziken, Lati@s), then why can't we evolve native Pokémon (aren't the stones naturally-occuring? Then why not Kalos?). I guess I'm just really confused right now.
  14. Stakatakis

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Stratelier: I know about that stuff, I finished most of it in a couple hours... :( Now all I can do is get the Dex as complete as possible, try to get more shinies, and try the Battle Maison (which isn't very extensive as the...
  15. Stakatakis

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I hope there's a sequel. There were a ton of things in X/Y that seemed important but weren't (The Sundial, Power Plant, AZ's story). If we did have a Z (I doubt X2Y2 since the plots are basically the same), I hope it would bring a ton of new stuff in, like: *New Kalos Pokemon (duh) *A Battle...
Back
Top Bottom