• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by StaraptorZ

1. StaraptorZ

Review JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

If you think about it, this is the first time Ash actually defeated a champion in battle.
  2. StaraptorZ

Review S20 EP27: A Glaring Rivalry!

Did Gladion really need to use a Z Move on Team Rocket just to show off? Boy he could've surprised Ash with that in battle.
  3. StaraptorZ

Review S20 EP02: The Guardian's Challenge!

Hope they keep the Japanese music otherwise that's a facepalm. Change Ash's voice (Sarah doesn't fit this Alola version of Ash), and tweak Lillie's voice. And I'm surprised that he is taking the trials although he had to be 11 to do so but... anime logic.
  4. StaraptorZ

Review S19 EP40: Coming Apart at the Dreams!

They actually censored Ashs painful screaming? What a bunch of cowards. The dub isn't worthy!
  5. StaraptorZ

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

The ending sentence would've sounded much better if it said "And to each our own way". What do you think?
  6. StaraptorZ

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I really thought they weren't gonna make any sort of "physical contact". Boy was I wrong! Since Latias and that villain from the Diancie movie gave cheek kisses and they weren't off screen, that means Ash and Serena made lip contact off screen! Am I right?! Now I can watch the next series due...
  7. StaraptorZ

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

I'm waiting for Serena to cry waterfalls for leaving Ash, but judging from the recent preview.. Nope.
  8. StaraptorZ

Review XY139: Farewell, Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

Really am disappointed how they are ending the XY series. Not one tear will be shed when everyone leaves... (especially Serena, who should be crying waterfalls for leaving Ash.. but no..).
  9. StaraptorZ

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Gotta enjoy Ash and Serena last time together. I got a feels trip coming
  10. StaraptorZ

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

A deja vu Piplup goodbye episode. (Surprised Serena didn't run off crying). Fellas, I've discovered a clue: "Setting off on their new adventure" Confirmed: Everyone goes to Alola :)
  11. StaraptorZ

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

After falling through the trapdoor, no one saw him after that. Now he's coming back to light.
  12. StaraptorZ

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

I'm the only one that thought Xerosic wasn't defeated. All he did was fall down a trap in the gym! I don't want the end of Ash Greninja, I want him a rematch with Alain, where Ash can get a win out of him instead of staying 0-3. This is probably a reason for them writers to dump Greninja in...
  13. StaraptorZ

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

No! Serena please don't go! The show won't be the same without you! But you are going to leave anyway.. Went from Ash meeting a girl at Summer Camp, to a reunion in Kalos.. to a past that will be forgotten. I don't want to forget about that!
  14. StaraptorZ

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

I wonder if there will be a direct source to the piano version. It sounds really emotional. I need an mp3 of sorts.
  15. StaraptorZ

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Does anyone know the name of the theme that plays when Squishy says goodbye to Bonnie in the end? The one with the sad piano music?
Back
Top Bottom