Recent content by Stardust Crusaders

1. S

Your newest purchase or gift

How I met your Mother Seasons 1-6.
  2. S

Post the first three things that come to mind

Majora's mask, Looney tunes and seahorses I'd really like to know the cues that went off in my brain when I thought of those 3 things. The first I kinda understand, I'm texting my friend who often cosplays as Link, but the others...
  3. S

Mirror World Versions of yourself.

Unambitious but very active, though I don't really see how those two things would work together so well.
  4. S

What are you waiting for?

Morning, so I can go home. I find it so physically demanding to be around people for this long.
  5. S

What are you currently least looking forward to?

In 20 mins when I do some more revision for my exam on the 27th.
  6. S

What are you wearing right now?

Black and white stripe dress Boyfriend's black jacket because I'm cold
  7. S

Eye Colour!

Dark blue
  8. S

What are you wearing right now?

Brown Jacksfilms t-shirt Superman pyjama bottoms
  9. S

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Bob's Burgers
  10. S

What are you waiting for?

For my exams to be over with
  11. S

What ethnicities were you mistaken for?

Not an ethnicity, but lately people have been telling me that I sound Irish.
  12. S

How many unread emails do you have?

0 on my uni email 1,200 on my gmail I haven't checked my ntl or hotmail email in years so I have no idea... probably a lot.
  13. S

What did you accomplish today?

Did my presentation in front of the whole class. Scary, buuut at least I didn't mess up.
  14. S

Your ideal/preferred hair length/style/colouring

My hair has always been the same; light-ginger in the summer, auburn in the winter. Very long, curly and messy. I get judged for it, and some people think I don't care about my appearance because I don't do anything with it - and some days I just wish my hair would straighten and be shorter...
  15. S

How would you get along with your younger self?

10 years ago I'd be 9 so we wouldn't really be able to have any meaningful conversations, but I was a hilarious child so I'd probably get on well with me. Me from 5 years ago though - I'd probably end up upsetting her, pointing out that she has a poor choice in boyfriends and that she should...
Back
Top Bottom