• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The thing is, I thought you were a passerby trader (for some reason, you didn't appear as registered as a friend), so I just gave you one of the Carvanhas from the box, so it may not be the one you might have wanted.
    Hi!! Was that just you who asked for trade??
    Could you check the IVs of the female I Carvanha I just gave you? I want to double check to be sure I gave you the one you requested
    AV Intimidate Scrafty is actually a really good mixed wall. Knock Off and Drain Punch (or any other healing attack) are perhaps the two best moves for an AV user to have, as they allow it to utilize its bulk despite being permataunted.
    Surprisingly no, the closest I come are specially defensive Sableye and Assault Vest Scrafty, neither of which can handle MCharY.
    My Sharpedo runs Zen Headbutt over EQ to nail MVenusaur, btw, so you didn't have to fear that. Not like you could have known beforehand but for future reference :)
    Haha, looking back at my team I might have unintentionally counterteamed you xD I had literally just swapped Cacturne out for Sharpedo, and ofc my Mega of choice atm happens to be a Sun abuser. Sorry about that! All things considered, it was a really good game :)
    Up to you if you'd like to do our rematch today. If you want it to wait until tomorrow I'd be fine with that.
    Hey. Can we have a rematch. I gotta be at work in like 50 minutes but I think we can get a battle out before then.
    Can we battle 4:30-5:30 today? If you can I, cant wait for the battle of event pokes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom