S
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What were we set to trade? I might not have them anymore. Which stuff did I update with that you are interested in? I'll send them over to you for free since I had completely forgotten about the other trade.
    Well if you have a iPhone you can use iMovie. It's really up to you. In your situation make a video if you want, but you don't have to.
    I've added you back. Unfortunately something has come up that's interfering with my ability to battle tonight. I'll be available tomorrow afternoon and evening, would it be okay to have our battle then?
    Chose to forfeit my badge from Codface. It'll give me a chance to finish dispersing moves and items among my team.
    Don't feel like breeding and training a 6th. Plus I beat Alzor with a team of 5 against his team of 6. No reason for me to raise a 6th Pokemon until I feel like it. Plus Shark says that every battle against a leader is an official league battle. Well I won against Alzor's league team with my team of 5 I beat Codface with but was denied a badge.
    Hey! I was wondering if you'd be down to do a video. I'd like to get all the hosts on the channel to do one, and I'd like to get a nice catalogue of videos! I don't really care what kind of video you make as long as it's pokemon related. Feel free to do a set, battle, or guide! Thanks!
    I would like to challenge your gym. Are you available for a battle sometime during the next few days? FC: 0147-0109-5669. IGN: Scott.
    Hi I'd like to challenge your gym. My FC is 1891-1448-3702 and I'm ready to battle whenever you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom