S
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, in my opinion, a victini would be awesome for a fire team, but a shiny event entei would be great too.

Wich one do you want the most? :D
    Chandelure was brought in with the main purpose of absorbing as many Fire moves as possible and a secondary purpose of doing some chip damage, which it fulfilled perfectly :)
    And I was hoping for a Dragon Dance (duh). I actually thought I lost after my last Sucker Punch... because I ran out of PP for it. So the outcome basically depended on whether you made attacked or not - don't think Mawile would be able to tank anything bar...errr... your Dragon-type move (can't remember it already). I also expected you to Volt Switch all the time, which is why I kept spamming those EQs :D

Also, I really feel that I shouldn;t write anything of that, given that a future challenger might read this; if so, feel free to delete this :)
    It is perfectly fine, as I was now about to say the same: I'll be battling the Poison gym right now anyway (I've been waiting, and ended up with both of you answering simultaneously :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom