S
Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's always the option of weakening the opponent low enough to finish it off with another Poke such as:

Infernape's U-turn -> Rotom-H's HP Ice

It's a bad idea to invest EVs into a stat that is hindered by its nature, which is why I recommend getting one that is at least neutral to its SpA. Alternate sets are always a good idea, it makes you less predictable during challenger rematches, while also letting you change up your team a bit if you start getting bored. I only brought up the Garchomp weakness because it was the first thing that popped into my head as a threat. Since I haven't actually used your team, I could be underestimating how well it can deal with undesirable situations.
    It really depends on how important you consider taking out something like Garchomp. I personally prefer to get rid of major threats to my team in one hit. I would not recommend an Impish natured one since it wastes a good amount of EVs for its SpA. I am gonna rebreed my own Rotom for a Modest nature, I can put one on the side for you if you want.
    I can get you the HA Treecko, but for some reason Venipede keeps having Quick Feet instead of Speed Boost, sorry.
    Yeah you made the best play for that situation, but really it would've been better to revenge my Reuniclus with Chandelure, then let it go down to Dragonite after breaking its Scale, then set up a SD on Bisharp as I tried to hit you with Dragon Claw or Extreme Speed, and then kill with Iron Head to avoid Dragon Dance and Extreme Speed shenanigans that would bypass SP, and then kill THE CRUMBLER with +2 Sucker Punch.
    14 HP close. Good thing I didn't go for Shadow Sneak, it would've done 80-odd percent and you'd have killed in Blade Forme xD
    Hey Cloud! I was wondering if you'd like to join my tournament. It'll be taking place Monday, and there'll be plenty of great prizes check it out in the BBC!
    Haha, now I see why you wanted one so badly. XD You're quite welcome, hope he enjoys it!
    Whoops, completely forgot. Yeah, sure, did you say you had HA Murkrow? If you can get one of those that'd be great, but I'll happily take junk mon with Heart Scales if you don't have one ready.
    REALLY sorry, I only just saw this (somehow). Yes, whenever we're both online please drop me a request or a VM if you spot me around the forums. I'll try and send you over something extra as my way of an apology too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom