• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Starman125

1. S

Giveaway! Breeding leftovers

Not a problem. Have a good one!
  2. S

Ready!
  3. S

Thanks! One moment, please, I just need to get my Magnemite over to X so I can nickname it...
  4. S

Certainly! Also, could you give me your friend code again? The one you gave me doesn't seem to be valid....
  5. S

Absolutely! So sorry I wasn't here a couple days ago! Your timezone, please? :)
  6. S

Absolutely! Just let me know when you can trade, and what your timezone is. As for which Magikarp, hmm... I'll take the one that has Rattled. Whichever one of the remaining two you give me doesn't matter. :P
  7. S

NOTE: Use XY/ORAS for this. I have Sun/Moon, but as of now, the update to make Pokémon Bank compatible with Sun/Moon hasn't been released yet. These Pokémon have been sitting in my box for a while. With the release of Sun & Moon, I feel it's time to give them a new home. Here's what I have...
  8. S

Your first Pokemon game?

Mine is kind of weird. Pokémon Stadium was the first Pokémon game I ever played, but the first handheld Pokémon game I ever played was a copy of Emerald a relative of mine borrowed. First I ever owned was FireRed, which I believe I got for Christmas months later. Legend has it that the...
  9. S

Breeding Leftovers: The Return: The Revenge

Haha. No problem. [emoji14]
  10. S

@Mintaka: Much appreciated! :D @Kirby4ever: Ah, these are all in regular balls, if that's what you were wondering. [emoji14]
  11. S

And thank you for the Enigma Berry! Now I can start growing my own. :P
  12. S

Enigma Berry it is, then. :P
  13. S

Yeah, still up for grabs. :P I'd like a Life Orb, if that's alright.
  14. S

No problem! Hope the Magnemite serves you well!
  15. S

It's no problem. :P