S
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, fellow artist! Welcome btw. I've started on your request and will prolly have it done in about an hour if I'm not doing a thing lmao
    It'll be posted in the thread so keep a look out~
    ----------
    Thanks a bunch! I'll be setting up my stat thread shortly~

Also a couple of questions:
    - For stories, are we allowed to write from the perspective of more than one character? (Ex. I'd like to play as myself, but I'd also like to play as another character in separate stories) And where would bios for characters go, in our stat threads?
    - Can we buy and sell art using the money won in battles etc? I plan on being more active in the art area more than anywhere else

Thanks! And sorry if either of these are answered elsewhere, I've read all of the rules/start-up threads and didn't see, or possibly missed stuff like this >x<
    ----------
    Stories can be written from any perspective you want. There's no requirement about being from your own perspective or the same perspective in multiple stories. I've written four stories, two from my URPG character's perspective, one in an Eragon-like Pokémon world, and one from the perspective of a Magikarp with few, if any, humans.
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean "buy and sell art". The art here is your own work, which can you earn you Pokémon.

Additionally, if you're the same Starry who joined on Pokémon Crossroads recently, you don't need to join separately on each forum. Anything you do counts for your progress regardless which forum it is on and is valid for all three.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom