Recent content by Startmirca

1. S

Contest Rayquaza VS Giratina VS Kyurem VS Zygarde

It's the battle of the 3rd trio members!! vsvsvs They are(well, Zygarde is very likely to be Pokemon Z's mascot though) mascots of the 3rd game(I know B2/W2 was a sequel but whatever) Who will win? Who looks the coolest? Who is the most useful? Who do you like best?
  2. S

Contest Battle of the fully-evolved frogs!

My final preference: Greninja > Toxicroak > Seismitoad > Poliwrath > Politoed. On a side note, ironic how Greninja is weak to bug-types despite being a frog.
  3. S

Contest Chesnaught vs Serperior

1.Even though Chesnaught lacks those aformentioned Fighting-type moves, it doesn't suffer "Sceptile sindrome"(if it did, it would be having higher attack but its moveset is for special attackers), it's moveset compliments his dominant offensive stat unlike Sceptile. I still wish it had a way to...
  4. S

Contest Greninja vs Samurott

Greninja's species names is the "Ninja Pokemon", he's so Ninja that he took Sceptile's crown for fastest starter. Hell yeah. He is more ninja than Samurott's samurai. That's how he lets you know that he's a badass ninja! :D
  5. S

Contest Delphox vs Emboar

Since egg moves for Fennekin still haven't been found, nope, unfortunately. Delphox has good stats for it to be a Special Attacker but doesn't have a solid moveset. It didn't even get Focus Blast, which would've helped it against Dark-types. What's hilarious about your comment is that it was...
  6. S

Contest Delphox vs Emboar

Delphox and Emboar are both fully evolved Fire starters, Delphox is a Special Attacker and has the highest Special Attack of all starter Pokémon, the other side has Emboar, who is a Physical Attacker and has the highest Attack stat of all starters. Whose design do you prefer? Who has the...
  7. S

Contest Chesnaught vs Serperior

Both Chesnaught and Serperior are grass starters that have a "medieval europe" theme for their concepts. One is a knight, the other is european royalty. Whose design do you prefer? Who has the better pre-evolutions? Who would win? Who do you prefer? Other Kalos vs Unova Starter matchups...
  8. S

Contest Greninja vs Samurott

Greninja and Samurott are both fully-evolved Water starters based on some sort of Japanese warrior. Whose design do you prefer? Who has the better pre-evolutions? Who would win? Who do you prefer? Other Kalos vs Unova Starter matchups: Chesnaught vs Serperior Delphox vs Emboar
  9. S

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread 1.Not enough new Pokemon, 69 isn't enough, last gen introduced most Pokemon. Why stop at just 69? 2.No Mega Evolutions for Kalos Pokemon. Seriously, why introduce the concept of Mega Evolution in Gen VI if no Gen VI Pokemon will...
  10. S

Contest Battle of the fully-evolved frogs!

It's the battle of the fully-evolved frog Pokemon!! Who has the best design? Who would win? Who has the coolest typing? Who do you like best?
  11. S

Favorite (fully evolved) Kalos starter

Greninja. I used to hate it, when it was leaked at first, I thought I would rather keep my Froakie as a Frogadier, but it grew on me as time went on. Later, he was confirmed to be real, and gaining the Dark-type, thus making him the first Pokemon to be related to a starter that is a Dark-type...
  12. S

Contest Red vs N

I'll go for N . He actually has a backstory and a personality which Red doesn't have.
  13. S

Contest Venusaur vs Torterra

At least Terra has a moveset that fit his offensive stats , let's see , Wood Hammer(Seed Bomb if recoil is unwanted) , Crunch , Superpower , a STAB Earthquake, Stone Edge(which helps against all type weaknesses) ,Rock Slide (if Stone Edge misses) . Torterra may be slow , but Rock Polish fixes...
  14. S

Contest Venusaur vs Torterra

Torterra's Earthquake >>>>>>>>>>> Venusaur's Sludge Bomb Anyways , I choose Torterra , I prefer his design and Grass/Poison is an overused type-combination while Grass/Ground is actually unique.
  15. S

Contest Sceptile vs Serperior

Probabily this . While Serperior is an improvement design-wise over it's pre-evolution , I can't say the same for Sceptile . Grovyle looked much better. So Torterra and Serperior are my preference because of that, both of which are more badass than Sceptile
Back
Top Bottom