Steel_Justice
Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing much man I was chilling through the holidays not too much at all getting ready to get back to school next week. Got money for Christmas so I'm not complaining. What you been up to?
    No, three of my Pokemon got knocked out (two by Garchomp), thus 3-0. But Cynthia is definitely the toughest opponent in the entire game. That wannabe-champion Alder can't even hold a candle to her! Next time I'll try not to use items. But now I'm afraid we have to wait for spring in the games :((
    I defeated Cynthia 3-0 today although it hurt my heart! One the one hand, I didn't want to do it, but on the other hand, it was the battle I've been looking forward to for so long and the culmination of the entire game. My team consisted of Samurott, Gigalith, Chandelure, Eelektross, Braviary and Hydreigon, all level 74 and I needed two Max Potions.
    Did you win? Which Pokemon do you have i nyour team?

As I've been busy lately, I haven't challenged Cynthia yet. You see, I want it to be a very special, solemn moment. But right now I'm making last preparations for the final showdown by leveling up my Pokemon against the E4. I want me team to be worthy opponents of Cynthia if you know what I mean.
    Sorry for the laaaaaaaaaaaate reply, but we don't commemorate thanksgiving in Brazil, shame, love 'em turkeys
    Haha, same here and a bunch of meetings next week too I've been busying thinking about grad school, applying for internships/jobs and all that's why I haven't been on in so long lol
    You mean a nice Columbus Day, I live down in the United States, where we don't celebrate Thanksgiving until November.
    I hope you'll feel better soon. I wish you all the best!
    As for me, I've finally finished my assignment . I can't tell you how happy I am now. Please keep your fingers crossed that I get an A ^^
    Maybe you're getting sick? I hope you aren't, though!
    Or is there something else that's upsetting you at the moment? Something you wouldn't even have thought of?
    Hi. I was actually wondering what you were doing because I haven't heard from you for a while. I hope everything's fine!
    As far as I'm concerned I've been busy writing my final assignment for 2 months now (I'm doing teacher training) and man, I can tell you, it's a heck of a lot of work! At the moment I'm putting hte finishing touches to it and on Friday I'm finally going to submit it. So wish me luck ^^
    Haha, thanks probably this weekend I can chat with everyone that has left a message but I haven't had anytime at all.
    I don't think he had a choice but I'm not 100% sure of that, because each trainer had to register 3 Pokemon and after he signed up 2 Pokemon, Pikachu expressed how badly it wanted to battle in the tournament.

I'm sure the same is true of Iris since she used 2 Pokemon and saved Excadrill for the final round like Ash did for Pikachu but still the battle was won before the battle even started poor Ash...
    OMG...please don't get me started on that battle OR the tournament too much to put into one comment to describe how horrible it was...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom