• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by steezystones

1. S

please get me that mew :/ really wanted it... remember

please get me that mew :/ really wanted it... remember
  2. S

I saw your post about wanting a mew and I also was looking for one and wondering if you could...

I saw your post about wanting a mew and I also was looking for one and wondering if you could clone one for me?:)
  3. S

okay keep in touch with me

okay keep in touch with me
  4. S

thank yOu soo much :DD

thank yOu soo much :DD
  5. S

you there?

you there?
  6. S

but im going to trade you my plume fossil :/ just a fossil switch?

but im going to trade you my plume fossil :/ just a fossil switch?
  7. S

can you still get me that cover fossil or no bro D:

can you still get me that cover fossil or no bro D:
  8. S

okay :P

okay :P
  9. S

yeah you passed it only by alittle bit, just go back over the bridge and keep going down then...

yeah you passed it only by alittle bit, just go back over the bridge and keep going down then look on the map and you should be right next to the desert:D
  10. S

wait what was the third badge?

wait what was the third badge?
  11. S

its right after the second gym :D

its right after the second gym :D
  12. S

in the middle of the desert in that pyramid thingy in the middle of the sanddyyy desert lol

in the middle of the desert in that pyramid thingy in the middle of the sanddyyy desert lol
  13. S

itll only take like 10 mins :/

itll only take like 10 mins :/
  14. S

aw darn, you sure ?:/ the thing is that im moving 2mrow and gunna be in the car for like 4 days...

aw darn, you sure ?:/ the thing is that im moving 2mrow and gunna be in the car for like 4 days :o & i was going to do a turtle solo run & try n finish it in 4 days :DDD but no turtle :/
  15. S

yay do you think you have time for it right now? or can we just trade fossils? my plume for your...

yay do you think you have time for it right now? or can we just trade fossils? my plume for your cover? thatd be amazing, cause i really wanted the turtle before 2mrow morning cause im losing wifi :/