Recent content by steezystones

1. S

Offering: Legit TRU Shaymin

okay sounds good, all at lv 5 and male. pm me And a munchlax. both lv 5 and male. deal? pm me
  2. S

Wanted - Legit 10th anniversary Mew

hey I'm looking to complete my ss pokedex and I missed the mew wifi event ): someone please help....
  3. S

Re: OFFERING LEGIT TRU SHAYMIN:) the TRU SHAYMIN is rare so I was hoping to get atleast 3 of the pokemon I need for one shaymin.. So the 3 starters for one shaman. Pikachu,munchlax,mew for the other shaymin...
  4. S

hello everyone I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me get these six pokemon... bulbasaur charmander squirtle pikachu munchlax legit 10th anniversary mew ...all level 5 cause I'm using them in my new hg walkthrough . please help :) I have many toys r us legit SHAYMIN to offer
  5. S

WANTED : Sassy, Male Tirtouga

been looking for one for weeks :/ someone please help? thank you & god bless :D
  6. S

URGENT. need a sassy Tirtouga!

i can trade you the vanilla ice cream dude if you breed me a sassy male turtle :DD yeah?
  7. S

Offering Breeding Services (Complete - Gen. I-V)

Re: Offering: Breeding Services i can trade you the vanilla ice cream dude if you breed me a sassy male turtle :DD yeah?
  8. S

Offering Breeding Services (Complete - Gen. I-V)

Re: Offering: Breeding Services
  9. S

WANTED : cover fossil, offering TRU shaymin.

no just cover fossil
  10. S

WANTED : cover fossil, offering TRU shaymin.

im offering my TRU legit shaymin for a cover fossil. really need one. :DD
  11. S

OFFERING: legit TRU shaymin.

YES , fossil :D not the pokemon.
  12. S

ahhh crap i forgot you cant trade tms to white. ill edit it, all i want is the cover fossil for shaymin now.
  13. S

all i want in return is the cover fossil from pokemon B/W. first come first serve ;D
  14. S

*sign* i got the wrong fossil, i need a cover fossil?

okay sweet can we trade in about 4 hours? i got bball practice, bye :DD
  15. S

*sign* i got the wrong fossil, i need a cover fossil?

wait will it work if you trade me over a male and female then i can breed them myself? :D or can you not breed just hatched pokemon?
Back
Top Bottom