S
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D:
    Then again, depending on the subject at hand, I can have a negative personality too.
    Wasn't a big deal for me, but everyone is different. *shrug*
    Today I accidentally deleted one of the Shiny Raikou Mystery gifts I got from GameStop. Forget to get it in the game before deleting it, whoops.
    My first handheld was Gameboy Advance. Other than my older bros borrowing their friend's PS1 a few times we never had any Playstation systems in our house. And now my oldest bro has a PS3, but since he moved out I can't exactly play it. :/
    You've played every region in its original form or the Gen III & Gen IV remakes of Kanto and Johto? I've played both.
    For me it wasn't. A friend of mine traded me a Charizard and a Mewtwo onto my Crystal version, so I was a little disappointed at first. But after seeing all the new Mons of Hoenn, I didn't really care anymore. With so many new Mons to try out I didn't have time to be worried about the old ones. Same with pretty much every main game I have. I never trade over Mons from my previous playthroughs, I start each game as a new adventure and just use the ones I catch in that game.
    You're not a n00b. No one can help what time they're born.
    No worries, it's not that big of a spoiler. Plus I'll be finding out in two months anyways. ^^
    Nowadays Charizard probably isn't the best to use due to Stealth Rock and its stats, but I still love the Mon. Plus I never play attention to competitive battling anyway. Blaziken is pretty awesome, but I like Infernape and Emboar more in terms of design. Not sure which is the best battling-wise, but again I don't really care, I use whoever I feel like.
    Piplup was your first ever? Totodile was mine. No matter how many Pokémon are created in the future, your first is always special.
    It's the easy one to raise this time around? I'm not familiar with the gym types this gen yet, so I wouldn't know.
    True that, it is an awesome Mon. Plus if I pick the Water Starter I get to fight Dent <3
    They can be, if you include all of them. My favorite starter out of all the ones we have now is still Charizard, with my least favorite being Meganium. I like them all to some degree though. How about you?
    Apologize? For what?
    Yeah, it's nice to see underdogs (or in this case otters/sea lions) get some love.
    That's good. People blew the whole 'Fire-Fighting typing' out of proportion. (Oh dear Arceus it has the same typing as the last two Fire starters!!! This is an outrage! Because you know, we've never had multiple Pokémon with the same typing before.) Thankfully that's died down now.
    Why thank ya. :D Took two hours of tweaking to get it to where I wanted it.
    I approve. Blue isn't my favorite color, but I like the shades you used and it is easy to read. :thumbup:
    Yeah.. it's a username that I came up with years ago because I couldn't come up with something original. Usually I'm GaryEffingOak or SimoleTheDigger now.
    Sorry for the late reply. ^^;

That's an impressive winning streak you have there. I've never gotten that far. (Due to not owning any games with the Battle Frontier in it, sans Emerald.)

True that! Emboar/Enbuoh/Crispy Bacon/whatever-you-wanna-call-it is my favorite out of the Unova starters, but I love them all. Daikenki is gonna be my choice for White when I get it.

Also ~Happy New Year~ to you!
    Hey,

I hope so.
    Oh yeah, I got my Dragonite two days ago as well.
    I am just training Crobat now.
    I will hopefully beat Blaine and Blue today.
    Hey,

So you drew it?
    How long did it take?
    How are you going in SS?
    I am up to Blaine.
    I want to finish today though.
    I had no idea they would have a supereffective comic fan club.
    Should I join?
    Have you seen what Josh has done?
    He has made a cute pokemon fan club.
    Hey Ben,

Did you draw Satoshi's Christmas?
    Because if you did, it looks fantastic.
    His egg is apparently going to hatch into Meguroco.

From Ian
    Hey StEK,

I have developed a extremely amazing strategy for one of my many teams !!!

I spent 2 hours developing this strategy and giving the members of the team perfect moves to compliment it. XD

Can't wait to battle you with it... and I can't wait to win !!!!

FlashFreeze.
    Hey Be,

I suppose you know who it is... THANKS IAN (sarcastic)

It looks sooo AMAZING when using the Team Rocket Returns theme.

If you don't know how to change themes go down the bottom left corner and use the drop down/up menu.

From FlashFreeze.

P.S. THANKS ALOT IAN (SARCASTIC) !!!!!
    Hey StEK,

Are you aware of you you are speaking with ???

If you click quick links up the top right corner and then choose user control panel you can change almost anything.

From ???.
    Hey Ben,

Two things:
    1. You aren't supposed to post a visitor message on your own page.
    2. If you haven't figured it out already, FlashFreeze is Josh.

From Ian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom