Recent content by StEK

1. S

Bulbagarden's very own Pokédex Project!

I may be able to lend a hand... I have (limited) spriting skill. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=3932 Is this what you're looking for?
  2. S

What was your first eeveelution?

Jolteon. It has always been my favourite Pokemon. I've since trained many.
  3. S

How do you catch pokemon?

I've tried all four but I find D is the best. Unless I'm trying to complete my whole Dex which I haven't tried since Diamond.
  4. S

If you could be any pokemon...

Jolteon. I'd be fast and spiky and yellow.
  5. S

What are you nicknaming your other Pokemon?

I will nickname my Riguree JET LI. J is for Jing, Qi, Shen the Chinese energies (and Jet Li is Chinese) ET is for Extra Terrestrial (It's a grey) LI is for the Roman numeral for 51, as in Area 51 (It's a grey)
  6. S

Have you ever caught a legendary with one pokeball?

Reshiram: one standard Pokeball at full health. It was Modest Nature too. I was actually hoping for an epic hard fought capture. But I always throw a test ball on the first turn.
  7. S

Elemental monkeys named: Grainy images provide Christmas gift

I was just wondering: Maybe Pansear is also referencing the Japanese legend "See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil" (Dunno if that's the right order)that the monkey trio is based on. Because Pansear is the Hear No Evil part of that trio, with its hand to its ear. Maybe.
  8. S

Hey there

Hey! Welcome to the forums! That's a really great introductory post. Have fun here!
  9. S

Godo's Attempt at drawing all of the pokemon of Labirti region

Re: godo's 6 generation pokemon attempt Hey I just found the poll!... I can't wait to hear about your region.
  10. S

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion *READ FIRST POST* I'd really like some epic gym puzzles like the ones in Black and White. Maybe they could have Tate and Liza's moving panels in 3D. But that might be a bit complicated. I also think if all the posts so far on this thread were combined...
  11. S

Re: godo's 6 generation pokemon attempt Hmmm, Rapid type is really out there and good, except with a rapid type Eevee, Jolteon wouldn't be the fastest anymore... And I like Jolteon... The fact that it's weak to Ghost is great though.
  12. S

If you were a Pokemon trainer what type of Pokemon would you train and why?

Water. I like the balance you can get out double types, with ground and Electric and stuff. And they're cool.
  13. S

Re: godo's 6 generation pokemon attempt Hey godo157, Light types is good. Have you considered spriting these?
  14. S

Hello everyone(:

Hey annathornton! Welcome! I hope you have fun here like I'm having (I'm new also).
  15. S

Greetings!

Hey Count Dracula! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here, I'm new as well it's great for me already.
Back
Top Bottom