Stella Vermillion
Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then I guess I can do my part in this chatting.

Well, I haven't been mortaly wounded or anything, so I guess I'm doing pretty good. You?
    Well if you want to get back into competitive and want to battle me let me know.

We also now have a Bulbagarden chat room on Pokemon Showdown. You can find me there sometimes.
    *Has to look at your username history to remember who you are*

Indeed, it has been a while... So, any particular reason you decided to VM me or do you just want to have a chat or something?
    Do you mean competitive Pokemon or the games in general? Is it due to a lack of time, or do you just never get around to it?
    You'll have to make blog categories. Go to your blog and then Blog Setting and on the left click Manage Categories, then you can make categories. You might have to edit past entries to put them in certain categories.
    Hey there! Sorry, I've been really busy with exams.

I haven't really been keeping up with any new anime, except God Eater and Dragon Ball Super occasionally. Not because I'm not interested; just haven't found much free time to keep up with ongoing anime lately. That's why anime that have finished airing work better for me.
    How about you though? Anything you're excited for?

Nice new theme, by the way.
    Want to play the guessing game? :p Don't say no qwq
    She is from an indie game~

If you don't want to too bad xD I out it in a spoiler, some people get upset when I wanna play -w-
    Glad to hear that. I've been doing well. My job has kept me busy but I'm still finding time to play video games, including Pokemon.

That's cool. Did you lose interest in the Nuzlocke where you asked for team suggestions a while back?
    I heard Monster Hunter is good.
    I really want to play it.
    It may be my next 3DS game purchase that isn't related to Pokemon.
    Still have my SimCity 4 game - also have Mario & Bubsy as a SNES Emulator - I don't play them much.
    Alright!
    Fennekin is great choice.
    I will return Fennekin sometime soon.
    That's true. I feel like there should be a game centered around Mew. At least Ho-Oh has Gold, Pokemon Colosseum, and HeartGold. Though Mew did have the 8th Movie, which is one of my favorites.
    Are you going to keep Fennekin for a long time?

Not to long ago, started playing a fox team.
    I'm on Mauville City - playing team in Spanish

Jaime, male Braixen
    Zahimara, female Vulpix
    Chavarria, male Zorua
    Laura, female Flareon
    Rosa, female Sylveon

two swtich between gyms:
    Rafael, male Glaceon
    Alvaro, male Vaporeon
    Wyanut? Mewtwo got a mega...more than one actually xD A primal mew would be interesting though.. I wonder if it would be stronger than Mega Mewtwo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom