• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Stencil, if you want to. I have an Academy RP that could use a few more players.
    ok, well, tomorrow as majority vote seems to be winning will put a new thread up.

gonna have it so everyone meets oneanother, they can explore the school. will have gengar do recon and NOT get caught and report back, (that was where a lot of the problems began after someone decided to godmod) all we need now is for transform and dermodio to vote.
    I was expecting it to come to this. Go ahead, I think it's the best thing to do at this point.
    hi, I am going to be putting this to everyone in the rpg, but do you think I should start the thread again?.

have it so everyone has met one another so far, get rid of the darkrai thing, (that got WAY out of hand, my fault I know)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…