Recent content by Stencil

1. S

The Occultists (Start-Up)

The winged man seemed to weigh this up for a few seconds, opened his mouth to speak... and fell face first on the floor, his wings once again vanishing.
  2. S

"Oh, him? Hades' guard dog? Pfft." He crossed his arms, relishing the part where he didn't get set on fire all the time. "Couldn't you do better than someone who needs regular walkies?"
  3. S

The haunting sound of an authentic yet very old Stradivari violin filled the air as the boy explained his backstory to Kyoko. Immediately to his left, the posessed John was lovingly yet melodramatically playing the old violin, looted from the museum archives after the girl had been apprehended...
  4. S

A black feather landed on the floor nearby Lequan. There was a black blur as something smacked into the attacking T-Rex, flipping away from its head and landing a few meters away with black wings outstretched. And slightly on fire. Lucifer grinned at a job well done, a grin which faded as soon...
  5. S

"Wsrfgl...Did... Did I hear that right?" John murmured to himself. "It's really... Satan then. I have... a Satan problem." He rolled over blearily and looked at the angel, his face becoming a mask of pure shock before he passed out.
  6. S

"You think I WANT to come out here, girl? I wasn't given a choice! Take it from me, you think a deal with the Devil sucks? Try a deal with-" He fell to the ground, the wings disappearing as John hit the ground with a thud.
  7. S

"OH FOR-" He flitted up to the ceiling in a puff of black feathers. "You didn't even let me finish!" he snapped from the ceiling as the fire passed underneath. "Is my PR THAT bad!?"
  8. S

"Then explain me, pretty. Explain how I, created to be God's Messenger, ended up like this." He flipped upisde down, his grin growing impossibly wide as he looked the fox girl in the eye. "Oh, this is Alice, shy little thing but she'll grow on you. I'm Satan, but most of the ladies prefer to...
  9. S

"Lumina! Got around, didn't she? I didn't even KNOW she got with a mortal!" The possessed man laughed. "Ha! God's loosened up a bit, has he? Wonder what Sariel thinks of this?" He flips through several small gaps, clearly quite familiar with his wings. "So wait. How are you not a nephilim...
  10. S

The John-thing seemed slightly put out by the angel-girls incatation about black feathers being the colour of darkest sin. He couldn't really argue, but it still rankled slightly. He kicked off the ground and was soon flying alongside Alice, snaking his way through the exhbits. "SO! What's your...
  11. S

John stared at Seamus. "Yes. Yes I was. What clued you in?" he snapped, his sarcasm suddenly cutting off with a strained gurgle as his head hung down before suddenly snapping back up again. "No time for your whining, I believe we have a job to do." He stood slowly, shakily, his black angelic...
  12. S

"So I can get a word in edgeways. It's all 'AVAUNT, FOUL OPPOSER!' and 'BACK TO THE DEEPEST PIT WITH THEE!' whenever I try and tell him something. You didn't seriously think I was doing this to amuse myself, did you?" The John-creature suddenly crumpled. "Oh come o-" John sat up suddenly...
  13. S

"You can't." the not-quite-John replied. "You're an angel-spawn. Half-angel. That's just logic! Honestly, do I have to explain everything to you halfwits?" He sighed and turned back to the occultists. "So, little occultists, you think you're all ready to hunt yourself some demons, do you?" He...
  14. S

"Uhhh.. aaa..." was the man's only reply, before he turned suddenly to the girl, his voice quite subtly and horrifically changing. "No. I doubt you could." John? said, leaning back and taking all of the occulists in with a critical eye. His eyes had hardened - this was clearly not the same John...
  15. S

"I got a demon problem." the increasingly strained John managed. He tapped his head by means of emphasis. "Poss..ession. Or something. He uses my voice, sometimes..." he whispered, bitterness creeping in. "I lost my priesthood and my position in society when he took over my throat and spent a...
Back
Top Bottom