• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by Steven

1. S

It would save me the energy haha

It would save me the energy haha
  2. S

Eh, I just never got around to it, I guess! XD You aren't the only one! I need to friend Ryuu...

Eh, I just never got around to it, I guess! XD You aren't the only one! I need to friend Ryuu here sometime soon! X3
  3. S

Oh, good. It's hard for me to stay entertained doing the same thing everyday, which is why I asked.

Oh, good. It's hard for me to stay entertained doing the same thing everyday, which is why I asked.
  4. S

Just plugging away at whatever it is, the same old grind?

Just plugging away at whatever it is, the same old grind?
  5. S

Good eye ;) But how about you? Why have you "been doing well?"

Good eye ;) But how about you? Why have you "been doing well?"
  6. S

True. How could I forget :XD2:

True. How could I forget :XD2:
  7. S

Just a few things got cleaned off my plate recently, which is why, if you noticed, I wasn't here...

Just a few things got cleaned off my plate recently, which is why, if you noticed, I wasn't here for almost two weeks before last night.
  8. S

Relieved, at least for the moment.

Relieved, at least for the moment.
  9. S

Not since my birthday! How've you been?

Not since my birthday! How've you been?
  10. S

Ah, okie doke. Thanks.

Ah, okie doke. Thanks.
  11. S

Sailor Moon license available to the west again

Okay guys, moving this topic to the new anime/manga news thread, where I've quoted Fate's most recent update on this conversation and carried it over to there. Fate, if you would, continue to keep us all posted on the situation over at that thread. I'd be gratuitous!
  12. S

Anime/Manga News Thread -- Read All About It!

Re: Just in: Hints at "Sailor Moon" Manga's Return?
  13. S

Re: (EXAMPLE) Just in: "Bleach"'s Ichigo and Rukia Say Apparent Final Good-bye's "Bleach" chapter 423, page 17 "Bleach" chapter 423, page 18
  14. S

Herro, everyone. It's now that I'd like to introduce to the LotRS it's very own news thread. I've been mulling over this a bit since I became the daimyo 'round here a while back. I don't want to see an excess of news threads for every new something that comes out regarding anime and manga in the...