Recent content by Stevenscar

1. S

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Game Freak seems to be taking a step in the right direction with these games, but we'll need more information to be sure. Although it's likely that the region and its Pokemon will stay the same, there are many other things which could be...
  2. S

my little pony referance in pokemon black and white?

Pokemon Black & White: September 18, 2010 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: October 10, 2010 That's 22 days difference. Even taking into account that they may have heard of it before it started airing, Gamefreak likely froze development in order to assure there were no mistakes before the...
  3. S

Nintendo suffers hack attack: US server compromised but no customer data stolen, says

Re: Nintendo suffers hack attack: US server compromised but no customer data stolen, What they did was more grey-hat than anything. Most system administrators would rather have a file named "readme.lol" appear in their root directory, containing a list of hundreds of misconfigurations and...
  4. S

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I don't see the logic behind the types of the legendaries at all.
  5. S

Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be re

Re: Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Silhouettes to be starter Pokémon Great! So... uh. Where are the pics?
  6. S

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

I definitely think here. I predict that we'll be able to return to the Sinnoh region and possibly the Distortion World.
  7. S

Best GTS Trade.

Level 1 Spiritomb for level 72 Dialga. Level 53 Metagross for level 63 Moltres. I forget what I traded for it, but I got a really good deal on a level 60 Articuno.
  8. S

Unusual-Leveled Happiness Evolutions?

My Riolu evolved at level 2.
  9. S

Offering: Spiritomb

OK. I'm ready for more trading. I still have about 24 Spiritomb left. I think I might have one with max Speed IVs and one with max Defence IVs and around 5 (o.O) with max HP IVs.
  10. S

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Re: Best Pokemon Game Platinum. Except for a few things, it's a big improvement over Emerald and a huge improvement over Yellow.
  11. S

Wait... One Spiritomb with both max or two with each one having max respectively? I don't have one with both, as far as I know. I'd really like a Lugia. Lugia is epic. Also, I'm ready to trade,.
  12. S

Giovanna Rocket, I unfortunately don't have one with both, but I do have one with max HP. Veggietable, Offer accepted. zeno, Offer accepted. LucarioAura, Offer accepted.
  13. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Question One: I was accidentally traded a hacked item (Cherish ball <.<) on a legitimate Pokemon. Will my cartridge be flagged? Question Two: I have a Manaphy and I want a Phione, but I don't want the Manaphy to gain XP. Is there any way to get it to breed without gaining XP? Question...
  14. S

I'd prefer level 1. Gender doesn't matter. A Squirtle would be nice, too. Sure, you can have a max HP Spiritomb if I have one left. I'm not exactly sure of how many I have. I just have a rough estimation after talking to that guy in the battle tower 30 times. :P Sure thing. I should be ready...
  15. S

I'd be willing to give you a max HP Spiritomb for Ekans, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and Chimchar.
Back
Top Bottom