1. S

WANT: Someone to trade/tradeback

I need to evolve my Boldore. Thanks
  2. S

WANT: Shiny dratini or dragonair

Deal. My FC is in my signature.
  3. S

WANT: Shiny dratini or dragonair

Looking for either one of these pokémon shiny and legit. You can have anything (and as many things) from my pokémon available in the link in my signature. Thanks!
  4. S

Looking for a Trustworthy person to Trade/Tradeback

I'll do it! I'm very trustworthy! EDIT: I'll even trade you my shiny deoxys if you want to make sure I won't run away
  5. S

Wanted: Pikachu Colored Pichu

Re: Pikachu Colored Pichu I'll do it
  6. S

WANT: Legit event arceus

Hi. I'm looking to get a legit event arceus as I've never had one before. You can check all my pokémon up for grabs in the link in my signature. You can have more than 1 if you would like. Thanks! EDIT: I've also got a WishMaker Jirachi and the 3 gamestop legendary dogs
  7. S

Offering:WISHMKR Jirachi's, GAMESTP Legendary Trio

Good luck on getting that arceus!
  8. S

Berries? It's ok :s
  9. S

I traded you a darkrai?! I forgot! Haha. It's just a different event. Doesn't matter However I do have a pokémon ranger shaymin and a shiny deoxys
  10. S

Well I have a pokémon ranger shaymin and an alamos darkrai if you wanna trade
  11. S

Ok. I'll be there now EDIT: do you have the gamestop raikou and entei too? EDIT 2: yay! The Jirachi is not hacked
  12. S

Wanted: Pikachu-colored Pichu

Right now it is 6:00pm
  13. S

Wanted: Event Pikacu-Colored Pichu

I'll be willing to do that
  14. S

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Hack Checker] Could I get this check please? Pokemon Species : Rayquaza OT : BRENDAN ID : 08342 Nature : Naughty GBA/NDS : GBA Shiny : Yes Date Met: May 27 2007 Met Where + Level: From Hoenn, Arrived at level 70 Thank you!
  15. S

Wanted: Pikachu-colored Pichu

Re: Pikachu-colored Pichu It is completely untouched from when I received it.
Back
Top Bottom