• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man im not sure if you take requests, but if you do then could you please breed me a shiny piplup and treecko(i just need those two to complete my shiny starters) i offer 6 tms/berries of choice, other pokes, or if you need anything specific just ask and if you dont do requests then just ignore this and im sorry to have bothered you =]
    Shadow and Last Shadow? they're nicknamed, i would prefer if they werent but if you can't change em back then thats fine, do you need anything else?
    hey man sorry i wasnt able to get to trade this past weekend, when is the next time you think you'll be able to trade for the tms
    Well, since we can trade this weekend (today, if possible), It's ok. I'll wait you. Thank you for help, I'll be online all saturday, but I'll need them as soon as possible, if you can. ^^
    Stik, do you think we can trade that shinies on saturday? Because I'll have a bunch of things to resolve next week and this weekend is basically the only only free time I'll have... oh, by the way, can be a male shiny snorlax and a female shiny mawile?
    Stik, I manage to obtain a shiny cubone, so, as I have two rare candies, I want only a shiny snorlax and shiny mawile, ok? Sorry for edit so many times, this is the last edit. See ya. ^^"
    Stik, I have other two PP UPs, do you care to RNG a shiny bronzor and a shiny mawile for them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom