S
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He's Noah on an alternate timeline where no one was there to save him when the Collective came, right? On a similar note, the TribeTwelve Wiki has some good theories on Deus Ex Machina in the comments.

I had such a creepy dream last night. It was really plain and basic if you think about it, but still terrifying. The world was a completely burnt, apocalyptic wasteland, and then Firebrand was there, just slowly strolling through the wreckage.

Now I know just what ta do if I ever come across Slendy. The double-finger defense.

Oh, and I have some TribeTwelve fan-art I'm pro'ly gonna upload tomorrow ^-^ . One of them is a Birthday card I made and snuck into ReshiramDragonofTruth's house to scare her, and the other is one I spent 2 days on and then spilled my burrito all over.
    Happy late B-Day! I've been gone on a camp out, sorry. I got ya a new episode of TribeTwelve, though :3 .
    If you often un-die, how many birthdays have you had? Will this be your last?
    Well, it doesn't matter. Make the most of it, dude!
    ER: no you didn't but please
    ER: vent to me about the majesty of the puppets
    ER: be dirk
    Nothing has ever come close to scaring me as much as Tribetwelve O-O . This is my desktop background.
    Hi there. I was wondering if, in the event someone were to drop out, I could be back in the RP? I'll make a new sign-up and everything in a PM, if that's alright with you.

I wanted to apologize for dropping out before. IRL being very stressful, so I want to try RPing again. Yes or no, I'll respect your decision. Have a good day.
    "Noah" makes a fine lady XD . I had a nightmare I was Noah last night, and I released some creepy photos at a little convention. Then I was chased through an abandoned building and a desert by Slender Man ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom