• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Stinky

1. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC: 1177-7354-3255 Name: Michael Game: Pokemon Y Definitely add me, I need more people for Friend Safari!
  2. S

Pokémon Ultra RPG to open on Bulbagarden: URPG officially opens at midnight

No, you pay nothing out of your pocket. In the URPG, you earn money through battling, reffing, grading, ranger-ing, or other means, which you can then spend on new Pokemon, items, TMs, Daycare moves, etc No to all of those, to sign up you just post what starter you'd like in Starter...
  3. S

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase coins; you have to play Voltorb Flip to get coins. :Z
  4. S

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

Feraligatr Dodrio Victreebel Hypno Marowak Houndoom It'll probably change though, I never end up sticking to these things. :{
  5. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

We just lost power for a second, but it was long enough to shut down my computer. D:
  6. S

Inappropriate thread topic title was inappropriate

Re: Thoughts on Beastiality o hay der beautiful Nice to see you on here. ;)
  7. S

Hay u guise

Back off, he's mine! But I can share. :3 hi jackson
  8. S

Welcome me now, you sexy people. >:/

Hey there, stranger ;)
  9. S

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

I'm getting Soul Silver; since I had Silver way back when. :s
  10. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Telephone- Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce well actually I'm watching the video. But w/e
  11. S

Invasion...

LOL So yeah. Hi ST. What's up?!
  12. S

*Insert insane cackling here*

Hey there stranger, what's up? ;)
  13. S

Also from PE2K

hi. I'm Stinky over at PE2K too. I'm here for URPG... so yeah.
Back
Top Bottom