• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Stocking

1. S

Oh hey

After not logging in for year and half, I'm here again! I hope to get WiFi connection so I can trade stuff again, I really miss trading with people here. :c So yeah, hellooo.
  2. S

So awesome you can't handle it...

I'll get to your icon right away c:
  3. S

So awesome you can't handle it...

Okay so it has been over one month since I left the request to get to make an art shop and haven't seen any activity from the moderators since like over month ago. So I'll open this shop and if the mods has problems with it, close this shop then. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This shop is called So Awesome...
  4. S

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Jason's EVENTS Shop [Now Hiring for GEN V trader and GEN IV EV Trainer] Yay, thank you so much! Yep the ID is 00010. Hmm didn't see anything I would want for the Pichu, but you can have it for free, because I have two of them c: VM or PM me when you want to trade.
  5. S

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Jason's EVENTS Shop [Now Hiring for GEN V trader and GEN IV EV Trainer] Hello are you still looking for Gen IV EV-trainer? I would like to get hired, if that's okay. I love EV-training on my spare time, lol. But I'm interested in your: 10th Anniv Typloshion 10th Anniv Blastoise...
  6. S

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (15 remain) It's ok. Sure, I'll get on. Thanks lots =)
  7. S

( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread!

Well I would like Chatot, Vulpix and Charmander. What would you like in return?
  8. S

Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (0/1 remain)

Re: Cleaning out IV bred stuff from Platinum (15 remain) Could I get Elekid? Are you able to nickname it? FC is 1978-7625-4145.
  9. S

( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread!

HAHA Oh man I just now realized that the Charmander you want, has VERY typo'd moves! Do you have any JEREMY Events?
  10. S

Piplup Project

Hello, could you breed me Oshawott and Tepig? I can offer pretty much anything from your want list. Or you can check my thread, link in signature.
  11. S

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hmm I've been thinking to do an art shop. The name for the shop would be... So awesome you can't handle it. I offer icons and banners. For sprite stuff, I can do 'Ditto Pokemon', rave sprites, iPod Pokemon and some recoloring.
  12. S

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

For those three? Sure, and I'll get her name changed! I would like all to be male, I don't care about their natures.
  13. S

Your journey

Kanto, because it is epicness.
  14. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Mine was Oddish in Emerald. I can't remember what the route was but it's the one with Day Care Center. I was just randomly running into bushes and then I ran into a shiny Oddish. I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were but I caught it anyway. She's now Bellossom and happily in my Platinum version.
Back
Top Bottom