Recent content by Stofen

1. S

Review XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

If I didn't know any better I would think that would be a Dead Space reference right there. Huge obelisk like object with the intention of destroying everyone(everything here at least) around it and enemies with the ability to convert others, ring any bells?
  2. S

Preview M18: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa

Re: Movie 18 Ok that poster actually looks pretty cool. It actually makes me think that it might be part of duo set actually if you consider how Groudon is positioned with only half his face shown. I'm thinking there might be another poster with a legendary trio although I've no idea which...
  3. S

Preview PK27: Pikachu and the Pokémon Band

Re: Pokemon Movie 18 Short Well then, I didn't expect Jessie's Punkaboo to evolve. Actually, when was the last time a TR pokemon has evolved? I really hope that Snorelax is Ash's, I know it's probably not going to be but a man can hope.
  4. S

Jeff's Breeding Mill

No problem Jeff, stay foxy.
  5. S

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Okey dokey, I'll have my 3DS on standby then
  6. S

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Ok then, just tell me when you can trade.
  7. S

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Hey Jeff, I'm back! I'd like to get that Marill and nickname it Betty, a Skarmory with the nickname of Akula, the Larvitar with a nickname of Piledriver, and the Aron with a nickname of Coldsteel. I can get you ANY BP items you want.
  8. S

Diancie special to premiere on July 17: Anime special to be a prologue of the 17th mo

Re: Diancie special to premiere on July 17: Anime special to be a prologue of the 17t Wait a minute... Those Carbink are actually butlers? How do they anything without any hands?
  9. S

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Sacrifices had to be made in order to ensure that the pretender Wallace wasn't the champion this time. So... Out you go Juan!
  10. S

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Why did they have to turn Team Magma into NERDS? It's going to be hard seeing a rivalry between the 2 teams when Aqua looks like they can give Magma wedgies and then stuff them into lockers.
  11. S

Preview M17: The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie

Well Yveltal is really living up to his reputation. Oh and it's pretty neat that they gave the ninja dude Ninjask and Nincada on top of Greninja. NINJA
  12. S

Preview Upcoming Summer Camp arc

Man I can't even remember who was Trevor and Tierno. I just hope the middle guy still has his Corphish for some epic dance offs; the only mildly interesting thing about him.
  13. S

The Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert Thread

Dem double/triple battles mang.
  14. S

event pokemon, mega stones and shiny (powersaves)

Hey, so can you DE-shiny? Like remove shininess from a pokemon and have it go back to it's standard color scheme. Oh and since you can change OT does that mean you could rename a traded pokemon?
  15. S

SPOILERS: New opening and ending: "Mega V (Mega Volt)" and "Peace Smile"

Oh yeah, Hoopa brings a good point. I wonder if we can expect to see mego evos for the "rival" trio.
Back
Top Bottom