• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the PM :D

I must say what your doing sounds very cool and intriguing. I'm still getting used to the idea of Megas, truth be told I'd wholeheartedly prefer 100% true evolutions as opposed to these guys but whatevs. Pretty weird that Sylveon was the only true evolution of an old mon, I mean atleast 7-9 more would have sufficed. Oh and if you ever need help with choosing an idea or something I'd be glad to help :)
    If they're putting in a new hard drive... I think at the most it'd be would probably be a day or so. I think you should be able to get back on normally again...soon, and I hope you are able to.
    Alright, I posted it. I hope you're able to get back on soon.

As for the password, you'd just need to send an email. It should be under Forgot Password or something. /slight captain obvious
    That's good. xD
    Oh, and...before I forget, happy (I think) eighteen-day late new year!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom