Recent content by \/\Stormbolt100/\/

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Ohhhh okay. Thanks a lot!
  2. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Hey everyone! I have a quick question. So in Black Version at the Gear Station, there's a guy with dark blue hair and a blue shirt. When I talk to him, he says this: "Hi, hi! Please tell me how you introduce yourself before a battle and how...
  3. S

Charizard's signature move

Wow, where do I start?? :dizzy: Lol Okay, so "A signature move must be something the Pokemon itself used, and is highly associated with either that particular species or that particular Pokemon" Well remember that this thread isn't only talking about a particular pokemon, like Ash's Charizard...
  4. S

But then again, who has the power to say whether or not two things are "actually associated" or not? How I think and connect concepts together can & should be different from how you think & connect concepts. Furthermore, a Pokemon doesn't have to be the user of a move to be associated with it...
  5. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) So I'll just check the town again the weekend. Thanks! :-)
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear so often? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left to get the required items (I never went back that week).The next Saturday I returned to trade...
  7. S

So I guess the consensus is that charizard dosent have a signature move, not even in the anime. If Charizard was to have one, what should it be? PS - sorry if I'm going off topic
  8. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

Me too, I have to fill up as much Pokedex slots or I'll go crazy!! Lols, I might try it with my Cystal Version one of these days. It can't save anymore, so I might as well try the challenge whenever I play on it. But then again, would that be undermining the point of the challenge? Because if I...
  9. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

Hmmmmm....... I haven't seen it like that. Guess you're right lols, how many games have you tried it with?
  10. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

Oh mannn!!! I could never do this! :scared: The closest I'll ever come to something like this is playing the Mystery Dungeon games lols.
  11. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh ok, will do! Revenge it is! And I tried to find to find the Anville traders yesterday (Saturday), but I didnt see them.... :-/
  12. S

Personally, I dont see the association as strange. Growing up with the anime as a kid leads to similar things sticking together in your mind. Even if technically they may not be the same or closely related at all. When I think about it hard, I never saw Charizard using Fire Blast. I guess I'm...
  13. S

Pokeball Preference

I'd choosee the Dusk Ball to catch Zoroark. I don't know, it just fits Zoroark's "darkness" theme and his type better
  14. S

The move that I would most associate with Charizard is Fire Blast simply because Fire Blast was a powerful Fire-move in the early anime, as Charizard was a powerful Fire-type pokemon in the early anime. But yeah, I don't feel it's necessary to give Charizard his/her own signature move.
  15. S

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

^Congrats on the 100th post!!! Lols, I had my NO-it-looks-way-better-unevolved-moments with literally every one of my party pokes (except for my Maractus, which can't evolve). But when you really think about it, half of the evolutions that we dislike don't actually look that bad. Maybe I just...
Back
Top Bottom