• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by \/\Stormbolt100/\/

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Ohhhh okay. Thanks a lot!
  2. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Hey everyone! I have a quick question. So in Black Version at the Gear Station, there's a guy with dark blue hair and a blue shirt. When I talk to him, he says this: "Hi, hi! Please tell me how you introduce yourself before a battle and how...
  3. S

Hey Duece? I was just stopping by because I never got the chance to say thanks for answering my...

Hey Duece? I was just stopping by because I never got the chance to say thanks for answering my random questions & advising me on my movesets. So..... thanks!! I hope all is going well for you, with and without pokemon. :-)
  4. S

Charizard's signature move

Wow, where do I start?? :dizzy: Lol Okay, so "A signature move must be something the Pokemon itself used, and is highly associated with either that particular species or that particular Pokemon" Well remember that this thread isn't only talking about a particular pokemon, like Ash's Charizard...
  5. S

But then again, who has the power to say whether or not two things are "actually associated" or not? How I think and connect concepts together can & should be different from how you think & connect concepts. Furthermore, a Pokemon doesn't have to be the user of a move to be associated with it...
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) So I'll just check the town again the weekend. Thanks! :-)
  7. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear so often? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left to get the required items (I never went back that week).The next Saturday I returned to trade...
  8. S

So I guess the consensus is that charizard dosent have a signature move, not even in the anime. If Charizard was to have one, what should it be? PS - sorry if I'm going off topic
  9. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

Me too, I have to fill up as much Pokedex slots or I'll go crazy!! Lols, I might try it with my Cystal Version one of these days. It can't save anymore, so I might as well try the challenge whenever I play on it. But then again, would that be undermining the point of the challenge? Because if I...
  10. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

Hmmmmm....... I haven't seen it like that. Guess you're right lols, how many games have you tried it with?
  11. S

Hey Deuce? Do you know why the traders in Anville Town disappear like every week? I saw them one...

Hey Deuce? Do you know why the traders in Anville Town disappear like every week? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again for the whole weekend. Then, 2 weeks...
  12. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

Oh mannn!!! I could never do this! :scared: The closest I'll ever come to something like this is playing the Mystery Dungeon games lols.
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh ok, will do! Revenge it is! And I tried to find to find the Anville traders yesterday (Saturday), but I didnt see them.... :-/
  14. S

Personally, I dont see the association as strange. Growing up with the anime as a kid leads to similar things sticking together in your mind. Even if technically they may not be the same or closely related at all. When I think about it hard, I never saw Charizard using Fire Blast. I guess I'm...
  15. S

Pokeball Preference

I'd choosee the Dusk Ball to catch Zoroark. I don't know, it just fits Zoroark's "darkness" theme and his type better