Recent content by Strange Bean

1. S

Lester Campbell: Hero (Journey/Comedy fic, Now with coarse language!)

I am from Australia, and I normally spell it with a 'U', but I in the games it's spelled with 'O', and the pedantic continuity nerd part of me necessitated that I stick with the games, as Kanto is not Australia.
  2. S

Lester Campbell: Hero (Journey/Comedy fic, Now with coarse language!)

I'm hoping this will be a journey fic/comedy. This is my first Pokémon fanfic, but I'll try to make it good, just for you. Chapter 0: The Adventure Begins. The world of Pokémon. A fantastic realm filled with creatures, possessing powers beyond imagination and abilities beyond belief. A...
  3. S

What Button Do You Press?

I tap the little Pokeball symbol in time with the shaking. Before that, I mashed A & B.
  4. S

Hours logged on your Games?

Re: Hours logged on your Gen IV games As of right now I have exactly 300 hours, down to the minute.
  5. S

[RP] Project Alteration

OOC: Who's going to attack? As in, the agents, or you guys?
  6. S

Pokemon Academy: PokeFist Start Up

OOC: I did ask in my second post where we were at, specifically whether or not we'd only gotten as far as finishing the first lesson because I recall multiple times reading that I wouldn't have to read through 18 pages of posts because I was sleeping. However, I shall edit, for continuity.
  7. S

OOC: Just realized Peter wasn't an NPC, sorry 'bout my first post. EDIT: Also, edited. As the stadium floor began to clear to allow two people the room to fight, Nikolai leaned back in his chair. "This," he said, "is more like it." A proper fight, with some hint of organization, and even a mock...
  8. S

Favourite fully evolved starter pokemon?

I put down Venusaur, because I've always picked that one, but it was really a tie between Venusaur, Charizard and Empoleon.
  9. S

Rules Signature Rule Update

Likewise, except with Caps Lock off.
  10. S

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

But I posted after you, so therefore I win.
  11. S

OOC: Or open up an OOC thread. Also, I don't think waiting a day will help much. People will just start posting again when it's done. Unless we're waiting for people who haven't posted yet. In which case, never mind. *whistles*
  12. S

OOC: Damn timezones. After unpacking his bags in his new room, and making a few introductions to those in his dorm, Nikolai had spent the night reading a translation of an old text that had been found recently. After that, he'd fallen asleep, pondering on the more... interesting... aspects of...
  13. S

Nikolai was one of the last to get off the boat, which was a problem when you considered the amount of people who were traveling aboard the vessel. By the time he did get off, however, it was easy to get inside and fetch a uniform, as much of the crowd had dissipated by then. He found the person...
  14. S

Pokemon Academy: PokeFist

Name: Nikolai Adams. Age: 15 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight. Appearance: Nikolai is probably best described as a 'big guy'. He is tall and thick, with an intimidating presence and carefully measured movements making even more of an impact. A thick head of black hair is positioned atop...
  15. S

Rate the Signature Above You

8/10. Haaaa, never would've picked that.
Back
Top Bottom