• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did something like that. Though that was on Serebii Forums and I'm somewhat active on there again.
    I see. The name sounded a bit familiar to yours in my head and I just noticed "Stratelier" was typed on the top left corner of the page right after I asked. I still remember seeing your Mega Absol drawing back during X/Y's pre-release and thinking "Dang, this is so cool!".

I'm still a bit surprised finding you on here. xD
    Hello, I saw that your friend safari has two Pokemon that I planed to IV breed to form a team in the future. I already added you as a friend, my friend code is-

1590-5219-7980
    Hi, would like to add you to friends for Friend Safari

FC- 2852-8477-5690
    NNID- Who Cares
    IGN- Time
    FS- Normal, Dunsparce, Minccino, Ditto
    Haha I did add myself unfortunately I screwed up on the FC so it's supposed to be 1719-4578-6110 not the one it said.
    Hello my I ask to exchange FCs. I want to get the Meditite and Throh in your Safari. Mine is Dark with Mightyena, Crawdaunt, and Absol. If it's not too much trouble.
    Hello, I was wondering If I could add you to my friends list on the 3DS for your safari, I saw your thing on the doc. and a safari with a Tyrogue would be very useful for me.

If I can please let me know. My friend code is 3754-7345-5247
    Hmmm, sounds like you're breeding Shinx to death atm xD

Thank you again for that Riolu ^^ Make sure the replacement dream ball HA Eevee doesn't get lost in bank or in your pc x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom