S
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, one second and I'll grab my DS, I've been having internet issues recently so I didn't forget about you. I'm all set up to trade with you as well.
    No problem. It's probably even going to be Adamant, seeing as how the first Ditto I found was my Adamant one and it had an Everstone.
    Me too. I'm sorry it took so long.

My FC is 4811 9450 0779. I'll let you know when I have the egg. You didn't want a nickname or anything, did you?
    Hey there -- just letting you know that I'm home and available to trade (I just need to breed the thing real fast). It's President's Day on Monday, so I have that day off so we have extra time to trade.
    Well, the problem is that up here at my dorm (on weekdays and Sunday evenings), I can't connect to WiFi to trade. Would Saturday work for you?
    Sorry -- still at my dorm. Would you be willing to trade tomorrow evening? I'm giving you a Bagon with DD and Hydro Pump, correct?
    Just for the record, I haven't forgotten about the Heracross. I just haven't had much luck trying to be online the same time you are. ^^;
    Oh, and for the heracross we're going to trade for do you want an Aron, Adamant nature with Dig, and Dragon Rush?
    Never mind I used to breed for abras to use as synchronisers. So if they're Adamant any pokemon I find will have a 50% chance of being Adamant, if Abra's at the front of my party. The same gos for any pokemon with the synchronise ability.
    Do you have any adamant or jolly ones yet? If you give a female an everstone the eggs will have a 50% chance of having same ability so you could get li'l Hera's with egg moves and good natures. If you get a shiny would you be willing to trade it?
    Oh yeah I saw the thread. It's ok if you're still looking for an adamant one I have one and can easily get more, without egg moves though. I use synchers to get my pokes with good natures =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom