• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Stuntology

1. S

Pokemon XY - THE END - Miracle-less Eternity - 2015/August/20

Re: Pokemon XY - The Mafia Game of Life and Death - ACCEPTING SUBS - 2015/July/20 Sorry Kyriaki, but I have to drop out. I'm being deployed for work and probably won't have Internet for a couple weeks. Have a good game everyone!
  2. S

Pokemon XY - THE END - Miracle-less Eternity - 2015/August/20

Re: Pokemon XY - The Mafia Game of Life and Death - SIGNUPS OPEN - 2015/July/20 I'll play! It's been a while- I hope I can keep up with you guys!
  3. S

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just downloaded Golden Sun with my last Club Nintendo coins. I know nothing about it other than that it's an RPG and a lot of people want the main character in Smash Bros. Let's hope I made a good choice.
  4. S

Uncommon things that you can do that apparently no one else can.

Vibrating my eyeballs back and forth really quickly. I've met a handful of others who can do it, but it's great for freaking someone out when I do it in front of them for the first time!
  5. S

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey guys, just thought I'd poke in and say hi- I've been very busy with school and probably will be until exams are over in May, so I sadly won't have the time to participate in games until then (hopefully I'll try my hand at hosting my first one then as well). This multi-site game seems very...
  6. S

What video games are you playing now?

I got an urge to pick up my second play though of Fire Emblem Awakening again (it's been months since I left off with it). I'm doing a hard mode, classic, with no resetting or battling Risen/Streetpass/Spotpass allowed. I'm seeing how far I can make it before I have to give up. It didn't...
  7. S

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

I just watched the second Austin Powers movie for the first time (I watched the first one a couple of years ago, so it's not exactly fresh in my mind). On the whole, I enjoyed it. Something I wasn't expecting was that a lot of the jokes fell REALLY flat, which I don't remember happening much in...
  8. S

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I want to buy NES remix 2 now, but I think I'll wait to see what the new Nintendo loyalty system is before I do, just to see if I'll get anything extra out of it!
  9. S

Generation VI: The Future

Items were transferred from Gen 3 to 4, and there was that key item (Lock capsule? something like that) that was intended to be transferred from gen 4 to 5, but I don't think it was ever released.
  10. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Maybe this belongs in the video game forum, but the Shop theme from Earthbound. It's so dang catchy.
  11. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

In Gold, I named a Weedle 'Wurmple', and I thought I could fool my friends into thinking that I got an early copy of R/S and traded a Wurmple over to Gold.
  12. S

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm kind of shocked that any of us doesn't always read the rules for each game. I specifically check out the ones regarding private communications and claiming, as assuming the wrong thing could really set a game off balance. Also, I'd hate for newcomers to break a rule that the veterans know is...
  13. S

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS! Cool- I had no idea! My best guess was that you had a list of conditions (eg. confer votes, no votes, no italics) and a list of effects (eg. player receives an extra vote, player's vote doesn't count), and that the first letter...
  14. S

The Situation Room 2.0

That'd be neat to try! I'd say to not really worry too much about balance for a first run, though, because it probably won't even work. Once you've learned how the game progressed, that's when you can start applying some fine tuning for a second game!
  15. S

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS! Mintaka Just curious, how were the effects of my role determined?
Back
Top Bottom