• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Suffen

1. Suffen

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread when is bulbapedia offloading some server stress to services like the ones provided by AWS (Amazon Web Services) ~ all the outages and 500's --- lockdowns and inconsistency in service could easily be offloaded to the cloud or some other way...
  2. Suffen

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi One thing in addition to the new graphics are more dynamic characters ingame. I love how gym leaders are out and about; i'd love to see trainers have thsi as well.. not just standing in the same area, forever.
  3. Suffen

Need Help! My Yellow's file is saved yet won't play!

can you not try to restore these connectors somehow??
  4. Suffen

So...who's going to the Pokemon VG Championships?

They should really make more of these events even MORE accessible. People from Canada (like I) always need to go down to the states for almost ANY vg event :/
  5. Suffen

So...who's going to the Pokemon VG Championships?

http://files.droplr.com/files/12526692/ZlAfP.VGC2010.jpg Panorama of the Seattle Seniors Event! :lol: Were you there? Can you see you?
  6. Suffen

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread getting the same thing a lot.
  7. Suffen

Wi-Fi Wpa keys

you can still continue to enjoy using your ds for wifi-stuff. a.) Have your brother set up a WEP-based shared internet connection from your computer. b.) Get a Nintendo Wifi USB Dongle The first one will essentially enable your computer to broadcast a WEP-based connection that can be turned...
  8. Suffen

Predicting Results from Connecting Two Pokéwalkers

Ah! thanks :)
  9. Suffen

Pokémon Video Game Championships Dates/Locations Announced

Canadian here though Seattle is amazingly close to Vancouver. Anyone going to the Seattle one? :)
  10. Suffen

Predicting Results from Connecting Two Pokéwalkers

Greetings. I have a question. How is it possible for you to have an umbreon + kingdra on your pokéwalkers? -- assuming they are using the same game cartridge? & if you are using the same game cartridge for both Pokéwalkers, were you able to restore your # of steps on the game cartridge upon...
  11. Suffen

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

Your walk count is reset but the routes are still unlocked afaik. I'm not sure if this will reset your unlocked routes or not. When you use a secondary pokewalker --as you sync the original, it will restore the count but i think this is based on the totals on the pokewalker itself vs. the...
  12. Suffen

Primo Unlockables (Box Wallpaper and Eggs)

where's the japanese one at? And honestly IDC how it's released... imo it makes me have something to look forward to ~ I appreciate the effort filb put into whatever they chose to do
  13. Suffen

White/Black = Terrible Names?

simplicity is awesome.
  14. Suffen

New Evolution Methods in B/W?

"perhaps, it needs a certain level of happiness to evolve in a different form otherwise if it is happy but hasn't reached x amount of happiness it evolves in a different form?" You're talking literally in black and white here… I didn't say that they were UNHAPPY rather "not max ultra mega...
  15. Suffen

New Evolution Methods in B/W?

perhaps, it needs a certain level of happiness to evolve in a different form otherwise if it is happy but hasn't reached x amount of happiness it evolves in a different form?